The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:16 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Mission Dolores & Basilica" The
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:34 pm 
Site Admin

I have to say this update turned out allot better then I expected then again I put allot of time into it because after all its one of the oldest sites in San Francisco. I would investigate it again if I had the opportunity its just an all around great site with a dark past and allot of color to all the way from when the Spaniards came to California to the pope visiting this parish.

This update is full of life lots of great photos, videos, evps and information. It should keep everyone busy for awhile so that I can get working on our Muir Beach updates. I enjoy Cali that is all I have to say lol it has so much to offer our viewers when I am investigating there.

You may not be into religion and that is fine but you will be into this locations ghost, architecture and history that I can guarantee. So please check it on out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/MissionDolores.htm or visit the investigation archives to see the recaps as Portal 22 is now complete not the investigations but the locations that we have visited within. So with an old chapter closed a new one will began one filled with ghost, monsters, UFOs and straight up adventure. You can find this update in our archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in:

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Mission Dolores Prologue Page
Mission Dolores Team Gallery
Mission Dolores Nature Gallery
Mission Dolores Tour The Mission
Mission Dolores Tour The Basilica
Mission Dolores Cemetery
Mission Dolores EVPs
Mission Dolores Videos
Mission Dolores Investigation 1 Report

Other Updates

Paracomedy 2012: New Bloopers Added
News Page
Carson Lanes Meet-up Page

The next update will be my adventure up at Muir Beach not so much paranormal but anything to do with pirates, redwood trees and foggy woods excites me. My hope is to get it up tomorrow or Thursday it depends what else I am busy with.

Ill be leaving to go out of town in a couple weeks to film for the TV network so I cannot even schedule my radio show till I know for sure dates and times. I do not know about you but I am going to watch The River nothing like a good supernatural series! peace
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail