The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "The Columbarium" San Francisco!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:50 am 
Site Admin

This would have been out much earlier but I wanted to put more work into this update. The Columbarium is like a museum but for the deceased their really is no place like this location in the country anotherwards its very special.

Although their are sad niches with children's toys and bears behind glass this is one of the most beautiful pieces of architecture in all of San Francisco. I found this location to be rather interesting around each and every turn its also haunted.

At one time the Columbarium was part of a 167 acre cemetery and in 1929 it was relocated the only remaining symbol of it is what you are about to see on this update. The Columbarium is a beautiful location full of marble, halls with the name of mythological winds and constellations as well as beautiful stained glass works of art.

Unlike some ghost groups who focus just on the ghost I try to focus on the history as well as other forms of beauty that often people overlook. When I learned about this location I had made it a goal to investigate the site my first day in San Francisco.

You can see this update directly at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/N ... barium.htm if you also notice I skipped over Mission Delores only because I was so excited to get this one done. However ill be jumping back to the mission now that this update is complete. You can also find this update in our investigation archives at:

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Columbarium Prologue Page
Columbarium Team Gallery
Columbarium Art Gallery
Columbarium Lost
Columbarium Memory Lane
Columbarium EVP's
Columbarium Videos
Columbarium Investigation One

Each portal contains 40 locations and some portals contain multiple investigations so feel free to delve into our site and enjoy it to the max.

The next update coming out is Mission Delores which is the oldest building in all of San Fran. Wait till you see the gravestones and Basilica we took some amazing photos there and its going to be a really great addition to our site. Anyhow have a great night this is your founder Lord Rick signing out! peace
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail