The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Winchester Mansion" Its Vibrant
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:33 am 
Site Admin

**NEW** Updates On Our Site "Winchester Mansion" Its Vibrant!

I have visited many haunted houses during my time but none as colorful or as large as this one. I know some of you have been waiting to see this update and if you have been then your in for a big treat. I worked hard on this update then again what update don't I bust ass on its a never ending job it truly is for me but as long as our viewers learn something out of it then I get enjoyment out of doing them for you.

My only wish is that I had gotten to this place years ago before it was aired on all these ghosthunter shows actually it was on my list of haunted places id do on television years ago it just never transpired. However recently I did visit it and had a pretty interesting investigation of the mansion so it made up for lost time.

We welcome you to enjoy all we offer such as the videos, evps, pictures, evidence, reports, history, galleries etc this update has a bit of everything. You can check out the update directly at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/W ... yHouse.htm or by going to our investigation archives at:

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Winchester Mystery House Prologue Page
Winchester Mystery House Team Gallery
Winchester Mystery House Vintage Gallery
Winchester Mystery House Tour The Mansion
Winchester Mystery House Garden Gallery
Winchester Mystery House EVP's
Winchester Mystery House Videos
Winchester Mystery House Investigation 1 Report and Evidence
Winchester Mystery House Coming In The Future

The next update is the Columbarium and trust me their is no mausoleum like this one. Imagine a temple filled with thousands of urns and ashes three stories high its madness. I look forward to bringing you those updates. Now that the opener is public from visiting San Fran the rest of them should continue to roll along as we will be opening up a new portal within a couple of days.Have a great night and please show your support for us by giving our facebook page a like! thank you!
Lord Rick
Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail