The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Wed Apr 17, 2024 6:16 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Old Washoe Club" Come Check It
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:27 pm 
Site Admin

I know everyone is going to enjoy this historic site. We do have plans in the future to spend the night here actually ill probably be working with this location a few times since its not to far from where we are based. I find the club very intriguing as over the years many of the ghost sightings are similar and rarely are a disappointment. Not to mention the television recognition the place has received in recent years.

I was on vacation but from here on out the updates will continue to roll on in once again. It was nice to have some down time but we have allot of places to get up on our site and share with you.

You can check out this update by either visiting the investigation archives or here is the direct link at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/OldWashoeClub.htm so we invite you to check it out enjoy its historical value, tales of ghost and other content we will continue to add. Here is where it can be found at within our site:

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Old Washoe Club Prologue Page
Old Washoe Club Team Gallery
Old Washoe Club Come Inside
Old Washoe Club Goodtimes
Old Washoe Club Relics Of The Past
Old Washoe Club Videos
Old Washoe Club EVPs

Other

Paracomedy Page: Revised www.paranormalghostsociety.org/paracomedy.asp
Paracomedy 2012 Page NEWLY Added

We are not done with this case so in the future when I stay the night I will be shooting for more material to add to these pages. I am also now a member of the haunted museum and club so who knows I might contribute something to there museum in the future.

The next update to come on out is the Union Mill and Mine not so much paranormal but we sort of became caught up with it when my truck hit a tree along its walls while offroading thus it will be a nice little gem on our site.

Anyhow weather is not looking so cheery as it was in recent weeks I may be heading out of town to help a television network with there documentary it could be in two weeks or in a month so ill be trying to pound out updates before and after. Peace
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail