The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Our Amazing Journey In San Francisco....
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:42 pm 
Site Admin

San Francisco dates back to the days when NYC also began to grow as one of America's largest known cities. When I started The Paranormal & Ghost Society I had made it a goal that someday we would visit places like Alcatraz and the Winchester Mystery House. At that time I waited patiently for an opportunity to not only explore such sites but to also seek out its ghosts. We would do that through Feb. 16th thru the 20th of 2012!

Unlike allot of paranormal sites we share the good, bad, glorious and the unknown all mixed into one. My first trip to San Francisco would give our viewers a wonderfully mixed version of history, haunts, adventure, scenic photography, mysteries and even the paranormal. It would also put me closer to my 1000th exploration as we are only a few away from achieving our milestone as a group making PGS history.

My journey would take us to eight great locations them being the Winchester Mystery House, Mission Delores, Neptune Society Columbarium, Muir Beach & Pirates Cove, Point Reyes, San Francisco Maritime National Park and Finally the grand finale "Alcatraz". All great places with allot of history relevant to the bay area some with strange tales while others are just meant for our viewers to enjoy their beauty. It would include a drive along the pacific coast in a brand new dodge charger nothing like it in the world and id do it all over again perhaps I will someday in the future:).

When you read this report I want you to envision what it is and means to be a paranormal investigator. Being one comes with sacrifice too and it comes with a price believe me. Every place we visit is unique but I can assure you when this is all said and done you will never look at the wild west the same as we have portrayed it as for you.

Unlike most of our explorations this one would be nearly four days of nonstop action and events. So we would have to pack food, clothes and many other essentials. We would also have the enjoyment of diner food, various unique hotels and dealing with city life again like our olden days lol.

San Francisco is extremely diverse within its cultural history much like NYC. People are a bit more openminded here women kiss other women just as men hold hands walking down the sidewalk. You have vendors on the sidewalks just as you have homeless people playing pranks on you just to earn a buck. Everywhere you look their is history whether its a haunted mansion or a historic fort. The views of the Golden Gate bridge at sunset are gorgeous just as at anytime the imminent threat of a major quake or tsunami could strike at anytime leaving you only the afterlife to look forward to.

Nonetheless the people are friendly and the city treated me with respect no matter where I went or whom I met. I have to say that touring the area just leaves me with wanting to see and experience even more. Its kind of like a world of its own especially when you stand on a cliff at Point Reyes or you stand in front of a massive Red Wood tree or you experience something ghostly at Alcatraz. Some of my experiences in San Francisco were first timers all the way to playing with sea lions. My journeys have taken me very far meanwhile some of them have taught me a thing or two. However in the end its the memories that we form that we get to share with the world which forever can remain an inspiration to our viewers.

One thing I learned is that everything happens for a reason but also that this is a very special area. I know many of my east coast friends have not experienced the west like I have. Let me just say if you have not your truly missing out all the way from lost legends to some of the most haunted locations perhaps in the world. We set off in the afternoon to our hotel which was nearly a few blocks from the Winchester Mansion and our journey would began here.

Winchester Mystery House

As some of you know the mystery house is not located in San Fran but rather San Jose which is also a very beautiful city. When we arrived into the area it was another world nice weather in the 70's, lots of greenery and even trees blooming with flowers as if it were springtime.

Although we only drove a few hours we decided to hit the mansion in the morning hours and rest up for the evening. I had the privilege of driving through traffic hour not fun in San Jose lots of slow moving traffic. We stopped at a gas station and I happened to park next to a drug deal going down. Oops sorry!

We finally arrived at the hotel it was nice more business orientated which was okay because I could go on my laptop as it had a desk. Trying to find food though near the hotel was a bit rough. We decided not to drive at first ending up passing every restaurant except in the English language. We were in the middle eastern and Indian section part of town. I am more of a burger and pizza type of guy so I began to lose hope especially after seeing cars covered with graffiti I thought that maybe I need to get back to the car and travel to find real food.

We had dinner at pizza hut the most run downed one of all it was bad the lights were broke, walls had cracks, pizza was overcooked, nobody spoke English, windows had cracks, tables all dirty and the man giving me the pizza told me I need to get my own plates unless I preferred him to do it WTF. Not to mention the fact the one register was broke so all they could do is take the order then wait to take our money in another long line. My son he is talking about terrorism people are looking at me I am thinking about eating the pizza and driving fast real fast out of dodge lol.

When I made my way back to the hotel I did a little more research its about all I do anymore with my time it is what it is. In order to work better with the ghost its sometimes important to understand the history you are dealing with. I was pretty exhausted from the drive and food adventuring then again the pizza hut was exhausting lol.

That next morning was wonderful outside the palm trees and trees blooming made me feel like I was in Florida again. It was like spring out you cannot ask for a better day to visit the mansion. I was pretty excited smoked a cigar before I went on in and was very excited about this investigation.

Before I went on into the mansion I toured the gift shop they have some really great books and other items that interest me. I talked with some of the staff at the mansion prior to entering sadly no pictures are allowed to be taken inside. I may be allowed down the road to share some if it gets approved through their lawyers however I still put out one hell of an investigation here with two hours of EVP's and EMF readings.

I have to say that upon entering the carriage hall which actually enters the house I looked down one of the more dismal halls and could feel a wave of cold air. The house technically is much cooler sometimes then outside so measuring cold spot activity here probably isn't the best ghost hunting technique. I have to admit the place has a bit of eeriness no matter how you look at it.

I spent time prior to entering the home in the courtyard and its majestic Victorian steeples overshadow the property. It does not matter where you look windows and doors are everywhere which also included secret passages. So once I stepped inside I was intrigued to learn more about the homes history and see some of its hidden secrets.

There was a door I seen big enough for a child to enter through while to the right a stairwell that led to nowhere but a dead end. Some of the stairwells were very narrow big enough perhaps for a little lady such as Sarah Winchester. All I could do is try to call her name and I she responded to me from the beginning. Most people visit the house for other reasons however I was there to work with Sarah's spirit mainly.

I was able to around 100 of the 160 rooms within the house and covered about 1 mile of walking through its halls. This just gives you an idea of how large the estate is and more about this will be included when I write a history thesis about it instead of this report.

I was taken into a room with many glass panes including some of the materials used for flooring and the walls. I was not surprised that Sarah used spider webs in allot of her works considering the front gates were designed into a spiderweb pattern. Sarah also used 13 of certain materials or in her designs. Tammy and I were able to walk around and find such patterns throughout the home.

Although I entered allot of different rooms there were seven rooms/areas that had HEAVY EMF readings the first being the bedroom where Sarah passed away in. The second being the séance room which also was Sarah Winchesters office where she drew up the plans for the mansion. The third was the sun room where flowers and plants grew not to far away from Sarah Winchesters bedroom. The fourth was the grand ball room obviously a place where guest would visit or have a few drinks. The fifth area was where the 1906 earthquake struck and damaged the home greatly. So greatly that its seven stories were reduced to merely the four remaining today. The sixth area was Sarah's sewing room where she probably designed some of her own clothing their was a bit of an eerie feeling here then again most dark little sewing rooms of that age area right? The seventh area being the only shower in the house which I am sure Sarah used more often then the bathtubs since it was easily accessible and designed for her.

There were other times we had some mild EMF readings downs some of the halls but they were brief however the rooms where Sarah spent most of her time also seemed to be above normal in levels of activity. I had to turn the sound of my meter because the red light stayed on for minutes at a time until we slowly made our way from these locations it would recede back down to below normal levels. There was a location out in the courtyard the readings were also very high actually a walkway near the back entrance. So in my theory their is some sort of activity that is occurring within the home.

I did notice there were many parts of the inside of the mansion that were damaged probably from the quake like cracked walls or paneling missing. Some of the walls only had wood slats remaining while other parts of the home were never truly finished. One of the panes the sun shines through giving off a prism pattern of light when the sun shines through while another room with a similar window it does not because it was built on the wrong side of the house. So their were many mistakes in Sarah's architecture but nonetheless this is what makes the house such a big mystery so I wont ruin the surprise for everyone its just something you need to see for yourselves and learn about.

There was also a door that went to nowhere if you were to walk out you would fall to the ground. I am guessing that Sarah built the house to confuse the spirits maybe it was her belief or maybe she was onto to something nobody really knows.

The furniture within the home is so exquisite old sewing machines, redwood chairs, antique sofas etc allot of it dating back to over a century ago. When Sarah died it took weeks of many truck loads to remove her furniture however today most of the home is refurnished looking as it did back when she resided in it.

There is allot of other things found within the home such as buzzards so that the staff could locate the part of the house Sarah was in. Not to far from her room was a little shaft where food could be brought up to her from the kitchen. Although the kitchen did not have the original stove it was one similar to the one that was in here a century ago. Allot of the flooring, sinks, wall covering, fixtures etc were all still original. One of the sinks was carved out of one piece of soap stone so that gives you an idea how elaborate the architecture is inside just as you view it from the outside.

Since the house receives no government funding it is those who take tours that are funding its restoration. In my opinion it is a bit steep though in price a family of four is going to cost you a pretty penny.

There was something else that occurred while touring the home a door nob turned on its own and it started to open. There was nobody there anotherwards this happened completely on its own so another strange occurrence in just a short time during my walk through of the home.

I was also told that ash, maple, walnut and mahogany was used in allot of the flooring and around the fireplaces. This was extremely expensive many of the homes in the area didn't have the extras this mansion did. The upstairs front of the house which was sealed for many years is like a cathedral full of windows overlooking the gardens.

I also heard that their are two thousand doors, ten thousand windows, forty bedrooms, fifty two skylights, forty seven fireplaces, thirteen bathrooms, forty stair wells, two ballrooms, two basements, three elevators, six kitchens, one hundred and sixty rooms totally over twenty five thousand square feet of space.

My little boy was lucky because the staff made him there little helper so he was able to push buttons and open the largest cupboard in the house which leads into a room actually. It was an experience not just for me but the children as well. I looked at it from a more ghostly aspect while they looked at it as a fun house where if you played hide n seek you might never be found which is literally the truth.

Throughout the house you have many unique features such as windows inside of the home or doors that lead to walls. Some ramps/steps zig zag while other rooms have to entrances from different directions. The house is extremely confusing and honestly I probably could navigate it alone I could see the fact that someone might get lost just on the paranoid feelings of being watched then panicking taking the wrong hall back so square one.

There are also areas of the house that look down into one of the main kitchens thus their are places where a ghost could be watching and you would never even know it. The woodwork is amazing allot of the ceilings have African Mahogany as well. Everywhere you go is unique perhaps in its own way.

When I left the mansion I was left with wanting to see more there were areas I didn't get to see and maybe I never will. I probably will revisit the mansion again cannot say when id like to stay over night or get access into some of the areas that are locked down. It will take me time to review the EVP's as I recorded allot of audio throughout my investigation. The EMF readings we captured were in very significant areas especially the bedroom where Sarah passed away in I felt allot of energy here beyond a shadow of a doubt. However other areas I went on some theories and was pleased with the readings I had captured. We use a very accurate EMF detector it doesn't go off unless its near a power box or their is something ghostly within a couple feet away.

After visiting the mansion I took my own tour of the gardens which had statues, fountains and beautifully sculpted hedges. There was also other structures on site like a tool shed, barn, carriage house etc I was able to go in some of those locations while other structures were locked down. The statues in front of the house are a bit eerie they almost feel alive.

At times I felt watched from certain windows perhaps I am a bit more meticulous then others so Ill look up at some of the attic windows while walking around. The grounds are very peaceful and I have to say we did get a few EMF readings but not many which is obvious.

I also visited the Winchester Museum and in my opinion no matter what anyone says its one of the finest guns even today. I must had seen rifles and revolvers for every year since the 1800's when they first were designed. Some of the craftsmanship on them would make a fine piece just to hang over the mantle some of you know what I am talking about.

After my investigation I had some fun with my kids we played the Simpson's game at the arcade. I also had a few Winchester coins made as a souvenir and at the gift shop bought a book about haunted houses in central California. The book is pretty good their might be a few places that I can eventually investigate in that book for our viewers.

I did take some photos outside the mansion and video nothing to exciting as its nice to leave some things a mystery. I would love to go back eventually again but its going to take time as I have to go through a series of loop holes to do so. However we still will share our EVP's, history thesis and report with the public. Then if others want to tour the place they will know they are in for a really special treat.

There is no mansion such as this one in the country maybe even the world and when I say that I say it with conviction. Although their is probably more I could include in the report I can actually say firmly that I believe Sarah still haunts the very halls of the home she built to trap evil spirits. Sarah was a very intriguing woman I felt a connection to her and believe me I been involved with ghostbusting for a very long time long enough to know that her spirit is very much alive.

We would then move on to San Francisco which truly is a short trip away. I was excited maybe it was for sourdough or maybe it was because I was about to see some sights some people never get to experience. Our next journey would take place at the oldest structure in all of San Fran called Mission Delores.

Basilica Parish of Mission Dolores
Misión San Francisco de Asís
La Misión de Nuestro Padre San Francisco de Asís

Or

Mission Delores

Entering the bay area was such a treat fog was surrounding all the tops of the hills. But as the day went on it started to clear up when we arrived in San Francisco.

At first I was a bit confused it is a large city kind of a bit different then most. Although at first it was confusing I learned the entire city in just a couple days driving around seeing the sites.

I will say that some people are not the best drivers while you have to have your eyes wide open all the time. People will just jump out in front of your car running with a loaf of bread. The streets go in all different directions and there are allot of one way streets. Not to mention the trolleys and buses. At times riding down the rails gave me a bit of discomfort knowing a trolley was right up my ass.

San Francisco is divided into cultural sections such as Japan and China Town for example. Perhaps this is what makes it so unique. I remember Buffalo NY where I am originally from use to be this way then over the years it just merged into one big city of mixed cultures.

I finally found a parking spot and trust me it was not easy not to far from Mission Delores. BTW parking in this city is worst then paying an electrical bill. Hell its cheaper to stay at a hotel for a couple days then it is to pay for parking. Hence you can understand why member donations are so important because as a paranormal investigator I spend more then ill ever receive its the truth.

So anyhow I paid at the parking meter nice to see that some guy was looking into peoples cars not a great start to the city. But there are homeless within the city not all of them are bad some however are desperate and if you do not lock up your going to get robbed trust me.

We entered the oldest structure in San Francisco which dates back to 1776 its just an old mission with stained glass windows. Their are pews, wooden carved statues, chandeliers, stained glass, brass work, ceiling tiles, pipe organ, spiral stairs and murals gave it a creepy feeling. I know this is a place of worship but the history here and all those that prayed is beyond words. Pope John Paul II also visited Mission Delores in 1987 so it is a place of high importance.

We spent sometime in the mission taking photos I even sat in a Pew messing around I could see Tammy rolling her eyes. Strangely their was no EMF readings but I did run EVP audio the entire time on this investigation. I do feel its the audio that means more then anything on the investigation like I said thousands hell millions have visited this parish including some very relevant people in the cities history.

I went out the side door to the mission where I seen a model of what the mission looked like before the city was built. There were grass huts where native Americans lived around it, pastures with animals and other buildings which no longer are around today.

I did not spend allot of time here but we did walk around the inside of the basilica which is amazing. The basilica is a work of art high vaulted ceilings, mosaics beautiful murals, marble work, flowers everywhere, statues, and beautifully carved wood throughout, Many candles were lit throughout the church not something you see today in most churches due to fire hazards. The steeples and architecture on the outside of the Basilica is amazing perhaps a work of art considering how elaborate the carved stone work is.

Tammy sprinkled holy water on me to see if it would sizzle its not to often I step foot in a church. I am not against churches I do see some of them as beautiful works of architecture. I just am not a very religious man more of a scientific one that tries to see things with reasoning behind it. I am sure everyone loved when I stood up at the alter to I may not be the lord but I am a Lord Rick lol.

Next to the Basilica is a museum with allot of native American artifacts such as duck decoys, baskets etc. There was also some very old religious artifacts you can imagine the history behind them even the fact that a spirit might see itself connected to such things. Their was a casement of the original brick wall of the mission and some gowns.

In the back of the museum when you come around you finish off the walk with one of San Francisco's oldest cemeteries. Personally myself this is one of the main reasons I chose this place. The cemetery is an amazing historic site with many statues, engraved head stones, wrought iron work and many unique epitaphs. Some of the graves were vandalized for example the angel was missing her arm. In the center of the cemetery was a giant statue and nearby that an old grass hut.

Behind the cemetery kids laughed and played. Meanwhile on one side of the cemetery is the church and otherside are houses. Its a pretty tight fit allot of the graves were close together but this cemetery has some of the earliest pioneers and settlers who brought San Francisco to life which will talk about later in my thesis on our website.

There was a couple crypts one them was pretty deplorable and fines grew all throughout the cemetery. It had a bit of an eerie feeling maybe because of its age or how they statues felt as if they were watching you. Tammy on the other hand was photographing all the beautiful flowers within the cemetery. There is always light in things we find dark.

I took some amazing photos here and I look forward to sharing with our viewers one of the most historical sites in the bay area. I remember back in the day visiting churches like this back in Buffalo NY. It almost reminded me of being back home again. Our last journey for the day would take us to a place called the Columbarium another significant site in the bay area.

Neptune Society Columbarium

It was still not time to check into my hotel yet so we had time for a place called the Columbarium which from the outside looked like a giant planetarium. Rather its a three storey domed building that is a nondenominational cemetery. Rumor has it that its also one of the finest pieces of architecture in San Francisco you can decide that for yourself based on my movies and photos will put up onto our website.

When I entered the grounds their was construction going on as mausoleums and other buildings were being built surrounding the Columbarium. It was getting a bit cloudy out sort of dismal perhaps and I didn't know what to expect while touring the inside. The dome made of copper is truly amazing and can be seen quite a distance away in the bay area.

When I walked in I was surprised at what it was that I seen this place isn't like anything I have ever seen. The first two stories are circular halls with many connecting rooms. The ground floor has eight rooms which bear the names of mythological winds and named after constellations. Six of those bottom floor rooms have beautiful stained glass windows while one of the rooms depicts three angels in flight a magnificent work of art.

The second and third storey was very similar to the first only difference is that it overlooks the rotunda below. The ceiling where the dome resides is made of stained glass. The halls are marble and each floor has over 2000 niches. Each niche contains cremated remains, urns, encasements cover in glass with personal memorabilia. Memorabilia such as photos, tea pots, trinkets, jewelry, teddy bears, dolls, piggy banks, jars and other items that reflect the individuals personality. Some of the urns are visible while other ones are hidden behind a metal engraved plate.

Some of the rooms contain vaults with chairs and even flowers. While other rooms contain glass cabinets with historical relics. There were also many notables buried here including the Jerry Juhl writer of the muppets. The Columbarium is more then just one massive mausoleum it is a museum of the lives of the people who once lived and died some more tragically then others.

We kind of split up I did EVP work while Tammy did work with the EMF meter. My son came running to me told me when he went into one of the rooms there was someone sitting in a chair. We were the only people in this place so I knew he may have seen a ghost. If I was going to be buried somewhere id probably chose here and dance the night away with all the other spirits believe me its like a grand ball room inside this place. The halls from top to bottom have memories of those who passed away its pretty amazing.

The highest floor is much smaller there are no rooms or view to the rotunda below. It sits much higher above the lower three floors. It probably isn't even as elaborate as other parts of the Columbarium. However the stairwell leading up to it is surrounded by niches.

When I came back to the lower floors Tammy struck a reading on the EMF and it was consistent. It was an urn and teddy bear encased by glass. The man that was buried here seemed younger and he was gay male. He seemed a bit more spiritual based on the pins and medals found inside. The readings were great it just made the investigation worthwhile. This was the only area we had readings and they would not let up so thank you Rudolph.

I have to say despite how morbid this place seems it tells a history about these peoples lives. It kind of makes me sad to see a pooh bear behind glass and a photo of a little child. It makes me feel bad to know that these were people once and now all that remains is the memories and very few items that were relevant to their lives behind glass. While other things I seen such as bottles of booze or creepy dolls behind glass really evened out the entire investigation.

I was so thorough here that I even investigated the mop closet and some hidden crawl space I found on my hands and knees. We really work hard at what we do whether there are ghosts or no ghosts at all. I kind of left this place with a bit of a sad feeling nobody understands death better then I do and at the Columbarium it surrounds you 360 degrees.

We finally after our day of walking through The Winchester Mystery House, Mission Delores and finally the Columbarium it was time to check into our hotel. This was a pretty nice hotel right near Fisherman's Wharf just a couple miles from Alcatraz island. I stayed near historic Lombard street you cannot ask for more if your into being near all the historic sites.

The downside to our hotel is they charged us nearly more money then the room itself just to park for two days. The second day I didn't even have a spot well I did but it took me a half hour to squeeze into it due to a concrete pillar so yeah. I think its utterly ridiculous that you pay for a room and they charge you to park in their parking lot its highway robbery really no matter how you look at it.

The evening was setting in there was allot of fog over the bay and we went to Mel's Diner on Lombard Street for dinner. Anybody who says that diner food is cheap is lying but nonetheless they had some okay food. The kids had gotten their food in cardboard muscle cars. I had a roast beef sandwich and some root beer of course lol.

On the way back to the hotel I bought some Heineken beer of course I went back outside to ask Tammy if that was cool and was chased by the clerk. He thought I robbed them WTF man not sure maybe it was the black nails who knows.

The night ended with the kids swimming at the pool and me enjoying a brew under a San Francisco night sky. It was a beautiful night out you cant ask for me however our adventure had only just began. Tomorrow was a new day filled with a series of endless adventures as we had plans to visit Muir Beach & Pirates Cove along with Reyes Point.

Muir Beach & Pirates Cove

I started my day off with a not so wonderful continental breakfast compliments of the hotel. My bagel tasted like ass, doughnut was drier then a desert tortoises mouth and cinnamon toast crunch was heaven compared to everything else.

I had to stop at a bait store so I could do some salt water fishing problem is you have to pay just to go into any shop for 30 seconds to buy anything. I had to have Tammy drop me off drive around the block I think its bullshit that tourist bring in business to San Francisco buying bait, shirts, food etc yet we have to pay to park just to shop. So yeah I beat the system at no cost at all unfortunately the bait I bought was old and turned to mush by the time midday came around.

I couldn't wait to get out of the city for the day I pulled an elevator prank but we wont talk about it here maybe my radio show ya know the whole time and place sorta thing. When I drove over the golden gate bridge I was a bit scared you see all these earthquake movies where you see the bridge collapsing so you cant blame me.

San Francisco is a beautiful place but its a time bomb and when the next quake happens thousands of lives are going to be lost. I do not mind visiting but living here is to congested and again the time bomb thing isn't something I am willing to risk.

Heading off into the Muir woods was a totally different country side then being in the city. Muir woods has a redwood forest just outside of the city. The hillsides were full of flowers, trees and it was so green here.

When I arrived at Muir woods their had to be a few hundred cars I couldn't even get to the hiking trail close enough to visit the redwood forest. I was a bit disappointed so I changed up my plans to do something a bit more adventurous and fun. Little did I know that my day would include over 10 miles of hiking but what the hell I got to see some cool sites.

I found a trail that led off into the woods it really was not part of Muir woods but it did lead us to a massive redwood tree. I particularly liked this trail as it meandered through thick foliage, trees covered in moss and vines. There was a bit of an eeriness on the trail at times it was very dark and the fog you could tell just lifted.

The trail followed the creek at times there were wooden bridges that crossed over it. The redwood tree we found had a bunch of offerings laid against it which included a tablet, glass bottle, wax skeleton and a few other items. I am taking it that this lone redwood tree is a very spiritual site.

On my hike I climbed a tree covered in moss it was pretty creepy perhaps even dead. I didn't see any other redwoods but I did find an old stone house hidden in the brush with a couple rooms and a giant wall. This was a very old homestead and just added to the hike. I decided rather then hiking back to the car it would be cool to hike through the hills and woods all the way to the beach.

It was so green here and trees were blooming it was like an early spring. We hiked above the road through the hills the cliffs were so beautiful and I could smell the fresh ocean in the air. One of the bridges we passed over we found a kids toy truck sitting on the railing. I get the feeling that there deeper secrets that surround the Muir woods area whether its deaths, accidents, hidden pirate treasure, ghost etc

We finally made it to a place called the Pelican Inn a historical inn haunted or not who knows but its very old. When I left Muir beach their was about 50 people laying out on the lawn in front of the inn kissing, reading and sun tanning. Its a really happy atmosphere around here and across the road is an old horse farm.

Our hike would take us along some mountains that led us right onto Muir Beach. The kids and Tammy went off to go play in the sand meanwhile I did a short hike to the peak which overlooks pirates cove. Man that cove is treacherous full of sharks, waves crashes against the rocks and deadly falls. I did not take anyone to the top as it was steep and a bit dangerous but I had the honor of standing above the Pacific Ocean. My reasoning behind it all is I always wanted to stand on a cliff above the Pacific and since this was my first time visiting this ocean it was a personal perk to the entire trip. It was amazing and so are the photos I took which will go onto our site. These cliffs are straight drops into the ocean one fall its over that I do know so you do have to watch your step.

I made my way back down to the beach to look for sea shells with the kids. I found some shells amongst the rocks but what was cooler was finding a giant starfish. They were everywhere and I picked one up holding it up people were all staring at me lol. Its pretty cool searching for things amongst the rocks as the waves are crashing against them I did get a little wet which felt good it was a pretty warm day.

Eventually we would leave Muir Beach I was able to see a bit of everything a redwood, ocean, woods, homestead and even a place where pirates once buried their treasures. The hike back was very humid I couldn't wait to take off my wet shoes and put my sandals on. There was allot of vultures circling the area not sure why guess that they were searching for some road kill. I hiked the long road back and didn't realize how far we traveled nonetheless the scenery was nice and it was time to move on to the finale of the night called Point Reyes.

Point Reyes

This place is a bit out of the way I traveled quite a ways to get here driving along the Pacific Coast which btw for my east coast friends is one of the most gorgeous drives you can take in the country. I smoked a cigar and sat back chilling it was a great experience ill never forget. I drove through the town of Olema which is this historical community with allot of old wooden structures. We also stopped at the bear valley visitors center which I really didn't have time to look around due to the fact that we had still a long drive to the point.

The landscape of Point Reyes is similar to Ireland its extremely green with allot of rolling hills. Their are cattle roaming the hills right along the cliffs to the pacific ocean. Rocks cover the country side and the coastline is very vast as if it goes on for an eternity.

The history runs deep here all the way from shipwrecks to those who came to the area in search of gold. Allot of what remains today are ranches including its lighthouse and cemetery. Allot of people visit the area to see sea lions, elephant seals and gray whales. I came on out here to take the kids to see some of the wild life hoping to also gain an investigation out of this which I did achieve.

The European history of Point Reyes dates back to the 1500's its an old area probably with allot of ghost stories no doubt. I have never seen in my life cows standing near sea cliffs quite honestly I never seen any place like this place ever on my journeys. It was also the site of the Miwok natives which dates back to over 5000 years ago so its an old place and still till this day very little about it has changed.

I made a series of stops while on the peninsula during my visit the weather here was much cooler and winds were topping 70mph. I remember when I parked to get out of the car I hiked about a 100' leaning back letting the wind support my weight then my kids did it to. These winds were dangerous but yet I ran into allot of hikers lets face it people in California are all about the adventure and so am I.

We hiked to the Point Reyes lighthouse visitor center along the way their were some smaller structures. I seen a weather station at the top of one of the hills. There was also a few water towers and some shacks. The winds were whipping there was no way to take EMF or EVP here although I had hoped to do so at the lighthouse.

Sadly when I reached the lighthouse visitor station they had closed the stairwell leading down to the lighthouse do to high winds. There are 300 steps to get to the lighthouse and that was what my plan was to investigate however that backfired.

At the visitor center I did however get to see a whales vertebrae, jaw bone, light house lights and a few other historical pieces. The visitor center is surrounded by sharp rigid cliffs there was also this dome concrete building built into the hillside not sure its purpose.

I ended up hiking seen some seals on the rocks below we also seen a few deer near the trail grazing. I took an unmarked trail near a cliff to get in for some good photos didn't stay long the winds almost blew me over the edge. Speaking of blowing over a woman holding a baby hiking fell and kicked me nearly in the shenanigans wooo that was inches short of having one less child someday lol. She missed though kicking my leg and being blown into a rock wall while her party tried to catch her.

I seen some great views of the ocean and some seals including a white one basking on the rocks. All in all it was a great time really wish I could have gotten down to the lighthouse but nonetheless our exploration was far from over.

I ended up heading up to an area known as chimney rock where I seen a dozen deer grazing. They did not seem to be frightened of the car but when I walked up to them they split. Allot of the hillsides on the peninsula are very grassy it appeared their was allot of wildlife no matter where we went. A ranger got a bit pissy with me when I was photographing the deer and I was on the side of the road. I guess some people are that way not everyone can understand our mission.

I did visit the old lifeboat station while Tammy headed on over to the elephant seal overlooks. The lifeboat station you are allowed to photograph however their is a sign stating that residents do live in it so please be respectful. It is a unique location considering it overlooks Drakes Bay a place where ships have sank. Near the water towers behind the house I found a skull of a goat it had to be very young the horns were not very large and the skull was not completely developed.

At first I didn't know it was a goat it looked more like a demonic skull but Tammy did some research on it. The nose was missing which means a coyote may have gotten to it. Nobody is certain the cause of death but I gave the skull to my kid. I can easily see how a skull like this could be determined to be something of the paranormal afterall any skull with pointed horns can look a bit out of the ordinary.

There were also cattle free roaming along the hillsides grazing and just watching me as I hiked around the lifeboat house. The lifeboat house is very eerie looking as it sits near a cliff overlooking Drakes Bay. I bet the people residing here have a few tales of their own to tell no doubt.

I did visit the elephant seal overlooks catching up with Tammy and there was about fifty of them on the beach snuggling and playing. Some of them had to be about 5000lbs as we seen some enormous ones hobbling through the sand. Not only did I get to see the pacific ocean for the first time but I was able to experience seeing my first seals in the wild.

As we left the area the sun began to set hell I didn't even get to fish yet and hunger was setting on in. As the sun went down I stopped down a dirt road parking the car grabbed my gear then began to hike up a hill that was covered heavily in foliage. I could see in the distance the sea and the winds were not whipping like they were up at the lighthouse area.

My hike would take me to a small cemetery no more then a dozen graves surrounded by white picket fences most of them broken or down. I managed to take EMF, Video and EVP's while looking around the cemetery. One of the trees which had fallen was carved into a wood bench. Most of the burial ground was heavily overgrown and here I was walking through the foliage in sandals.

I felt this cemetery was straight up eerie I felt watched and it was so hard to see the graves. The sun was nearly down and allot of the trees were down. Their was two separated fenced in areas with graves inside of them with white picket fences. The winds were not whipping anymore and as I stepped down you could hear the crispness of the leaves on the ground.

I did try to get some EMF readings and EVP's here many of the graves were extremely weathered. I kind of felt watched but more importantly where I parked on the dirt road are video cameras. I believe the coast guard put them in since there is a base beyond the cemetery which says no trespassing. The cemetery however is public so they provided a pull off spot for vehicles who wish to visit it. Whether the cemetery was haunted or not its hard to say it is a bit strange then again so is the Point Reyes area.

When I made it back into San Francisco we ate dinner at a KFC meanwhile I had two EMO girls making out next to me and one of them singing horrible pop music in my ear while I was chowing down on some spicy chicken. Then I had to listen to her pity story about how she is going to sleep in the park because her life sucks and doesn't want to go home.

KFC made a mistake forgetting to give my son his box of food he ordered therefore they gave it to us on the house at no cost. San Francisco people are very hospitable that is the one thing I will say. It didn't matter where I went to eat the people of that city are hard workers and they do what it takes to make a customer happy that is the obvious thing if some of you ever visit there.

After our dinner I finally went out to the beach in San Francisco to do a little night fishing. The sand felt good between my toes and there were allot of people out on the beach walking around. There were some people who had fires going. When I was unloading my fishing supplies a cop pulled up put his spot light on me not sure why there was some people on the beach throwing hot embers and causing problems. Yet they pull up behind me like I am the criminal holding a fishing pole in my hand. The fishing wasn't all that great and minutes later I was fishing near the water and a second cop shined his spotlight on me then took off WTF. That probably was my biggest complaint about San Francisco you have people smoking crack pipes in the streets yet I am being chased down with spotlights for fishing with my kids its just not cool. Who hires these cops what gives them the right to even be a cop its more like they have a license for stupidity. I guess that if I ever was a cop id make a good one because its just common sense you don't chase down a dad and his kids fishing when there is crime going on all around the city. Anotherwards shine your spotlight on a real criminal not some dad fishing for flounder lol.

When I arrived back at the hotel I was pissed there was one parking spot left and it was so tight due to a concrete pillar I had to let everyone out and squeeze in there. It took me 15 mins just to work the car into the spot thanks Da Vinci Villa for charging me 50 dollars to park and giving me a spot big enough for a moped to fit in there. I just do not understand the mentality of some businesses if you treat your customers this way their not going to come back again and so that sort of ruined it for me right there. When I made it back to the hotel I drank a couple brews played on the laptop then crashed. We had a long day ahead of us which included the San Francisco Maritime National Park and Alcatraz both very large places to explore. Our final day had arrived and it would be one hell of a grand finale.

San Francisco Maritime National Park

We finally left the hotel I didn't even stop for breakfast this time around we ate our own food out of the cooler. I stopped at a bait shop to buy squid I had planned to do a little fishing in between investigations. The store owner let me keep the change even. This is what I meant by San Francisco being a hospitable city service is friendly no matter where you go.

I was pretty excited to have the Maritime park to ourselves that morning so that we could investigate some of the ships and boats at the pier. I guess that from what some of my viewers might know about me is years ago our team did a few haunted ships one of them I did a television segment about.

This time around would be a bit different it was our first investigation of ships on the west coast. Ships with allot of history some dating back to the mid 1800's. The ships are still in restoration their was a ranger sanding the decks on site. I can only imagine that overtime the maritime park will improve and it may be better the next time I visit it.

Although their are many ships and boats at the pier most of them are off limits however my main goal was to investigate the Balclutha which is this giant wood ship. The ship had 3 mast, 25 sails and was about 300' in length. It also had two lower decks a fairly amazing ship that if you looked at it you would think pirates sailed it at one time.

Throughout the park are anchors and relics of the past people seem to forget such as old row boats. However before their was the railroad these ships were a primary source of exporting and importing. They would ship grain, coal, lumber, metals and many other goods. Once they were brought into port then they could be distributed to factories such as the ones in San Francisco which in turned helped build the country as to what it is today.

During these ships heyday it was not uncommon for deck hands to die or become sick. At times men would fall overboard or a storm would hit and someone would lose their life at sea. The seas are rough even today crab fishing is a dangerous job and people do die its a fact.

My investigation would take me aboard three ships I really wish I had gotten a chance to go onto the Hercules but it was down for some reason or the other. The Hercules is a massive steam tug that operated in NJ and towed many disabled ships all the way around South America and to San Francisco with about 150' in length so it was a beast.

The first part of the investigation took place on the C A Thayer which was built for carrying lumber made out of Douglas Fir. It was over 200' long and the views behind it of its mast facing San Francisco were a real treat for us. I looked over the edge and to my surprise their were swimmers in the bay followed by a canoe. You would not catch me in those icy waters hell the thought of a rogue great white coming up and eating my legs would be burned in the back of my head.

The C A Thayer was not very excited you couldn't explore the captains quarters nor the lower deck. The upper deck was just that a deck with mast. The ship is still in heavy restoration so its very limited to what you can and cannot do on board unfortunately which includes ghosthunting.

When we left the C A Thayer we seen some ducks swimming near the Eureka my son also pointed out hundreds of jelly fish in the water. I thought man those swimmers have balls swimming through a school of those creatures probably would leave quite the sting.

We finally boarded the Balclutha which is one of the greatest ships I been on as far as its historic value goes. This ship has it all cargo hold, kitchen, captains quarters, crew living quarters, trap doors, bunks, barrels, crates, lanterns, antique furniture, booze, dinnerware, clothing, paintings, instruments etc. My son was ringing the bell on board I thought it was pretty funny as Tammy jumped.

The view from the captains wheel of Alcatraz and the Golden Gate Bridge was stellar. I had taken some video on deck of both of them. Strangely though below deck both of my videos I took vanished. I have no answer for this its weird as if they didn't ever exist. I know I made a movie below deck for about 5 to 6 minutes the reason is when the ranger passed by me with her tools I shut the cam down then started a second movie. However we did take allot of photos of the entire ship inside and out.

The Balclutha has an eerie feeling but no EMF readings possibly EVP's. The rich history of the ship runs deep it sailed the world and it seen its fair share of changes. It spent many lonely nights at sea sometimes for months on end. The woodwork below is absolutely amazing especially how classy the captains quarters are with sofas with red velvet that looked like thrones.

All in all I cannot say this is a haunted ship but I been doing this work a very long time to feel certain things such as certain cold spots or knowing I am not alone. If I had more time in San Fran id probably love to stay on board overnight that probably would be an entirely different adventure all on its own.

I spent the last part of the exploration on board the Eureka which is a ferry that could carry over 2000 passengers and 120 vehicles. It was a beast and inside it looked more like a church with its wooden benches throughout.

I spent allot of time on board admiring the classic cars if your like me then you learn to appreciate the antique cars. Its is not uncommon to see ferries in San Fran however considering the age and size of this monster it truly is a jewel to the bay area.

The lower flower has a small newspaper stand and store with various doors leading to the engine rooms below. I actually had the chance to enter one of the engine rooms and it was clear that 30' below was an intricate maze of pipes which I could only see from steel catwalk.

The upper deck had a small cabin much like the Balclutha and a giant wooden wheel inside. That is when we felt the ferry shift to the left banging hard against the dock. I nearly felt over not sure what that was about but if you are the type to get sea sick this ferry probably wouldn't be a fun ride. Personally I laughed about it but that's just me thank goodness I wasn't leaning over the railings at the time lol.

I have to say that this was a fun exploration being able to explore these ships from the 1800's and I am willing to bet all of them are very capable of still traversing the seas. The highest point I had overlooking the bay at the park was standing atop the ferry where we took an awesome photo of Frisco in the background.

Id love to work with the maritime park again maybe someday much like revisiting Alcatraz or even the Winchester House again. I will say that finding parking spots down near Fisherman's Wharf is kind of difficult when we parked here I must had put in a few dozen quarters just for a couple hours of time and sometimes that's just not enough to see all the sites.

I had a few hours to kill until we investigated Alcatraz so we were going to go to China Town. After I seen some dude beating on his chest like a gorilla and some lady talking to herself on the sidewalk I realized that Chinese food was the last thing on my mind. My white ass decided to drive back down to the Wharf and get me some seafood lol.

While we were walking a homeless guy jumped out of a bush to try and scare my son just as a joke to earn some money. He was doing it to other folks to holding palm leaves in front of him then jumping out at anyone who passed to closely. My son jumped I LMAO it was funny I have to admit the things a homeless person does in this city just to earn a buck.

I then spent another 16 dollars to park so I could walk around the Wharf area it was time for lunch. There are allot of vendors on the sidewalks selling things it kind of reminds you of something you would see in a movie. Everybody has something to sell whether its beanies, shirts or souvenirs.

I told my son that the pigeons are chickens joking that is when he started hunting them. I thought it was pretty funny seeing him hiding behind mailboxes trying to catch them. The pigeons kept him quite busy for about an hour till we could decide where we were going to eat.

I finally decided to eat at Joe's Crab Shack not a cheap lunch nearly a $100 but its all good I mean afterall all the waiters and waitresses discoed to staying alive. I got to see some hot lady shake her ass and eat a little seafood overlooking the San Fran bay.

Before we left the wharf area I bought a loaf of fresh sourdough bread and it was bomb. San Fran is notable for having the best so for $5 a loaf that wasn't such a bad deal. It was just one of those I have too type of ordeals spontaneously. My son finished chasing pigeons around and then we parked up near the Alcatraz docks another $10 lol. Soon our adventure into the night would take place on "The Rock"!

Alcatraz

Alcatraz excited me do you know its labeled to be within the top 10 haunted sites in the country? You can only imagine the thrill of the hunt we felt to be able to explore some of it and maybe get a chance at seeing something paranormal.

Before I went to the rock I spent sometime on the fishing pier of course I was all out of time and decided I would do some fishing after my investigation. Their is nothing wrong with mixing business with pleasure nobody pays us to do what we do however we do what we do out of the love for the unknown.

I guess I have gotten use to my life out in the mountains and countryside as to where I work in peace. But it doesn't matter where you go in San Fran their are good people and bad people. For example they have these auto bathrooms some people go in there just to do drugs not caring if your kid has to use it. Just as there was a guy a block from the Alcatraz gift center sitting on the sidewalk smoking a crack pipe no lie with hundreds walking past him.

We stopped at the Alcatraz cafe I went to take a leak then a huge group of women and men came into the men's bathroom partying man. I am still trying to figure that one out my son was wondering the same thing. If I was a lady I wouldn't be hanging out in the men's bathroom.

The cafe was nice they have some really awesome cookies and the coffee is strong. I waited there about an hour while watching pigeons run around the cafe and staff trying to squirt them with water. Some other family wasn't so thrilled about me laughing at my son chasing the chickens out of the cafe but hey he did us all a favor. Welcome to the big city you will dine with the pigeons they just walk on in at anytime.

I admired the cannon out back of the cafe and we had allot of time just to relax. I guess it was the anticipation that was killing me. You have to understand over a decade ago when I opened The Paranormal & Ghost Society I listed on our goals Alcatraz as being a destination someday for our team.

When I boarded the ferry there was an old solitary boat docked near it where unruly passengers were taken aboard. Alcatraz was not the nicest of places it was a fort, military outpost and of course a prison for America's most notorious convicts. Bad things happened on this island although some good things came of it to such as the Pacific Coasts first lighthouse to guide ships into the San Fran bay. Children lived on this island and it even had lush gardens. The closer we came to it the more infatuating it becomes as you circle around the island.

A sea lion came up near the boat to greet us I took a photo of her they are so adorable and such intelligent creatures. I was really hoping to see some sharks but the bay seems to lack them for some odd reason. There was also a giant ocean freight ship circling The Rock as well and even some sailboats. The sun was setting it was a bit windy on the bay but warm out.

When you pull into the docks you can clearly see many of the buildings on the island are collapsing or just mere shells of their former glory. I would not have access to the entire island hence why in the future I will revisit because it is such a large facility with all sorts of buildings which ill talk about more in this report.

When I arrived on the island there was a sign that says Indians Welcome as off in the foreground their is a metal guard tower as if it is something you would see in North Korea in the jungle. There is an area you are allowed to smoke which is in front of these foreboding residential apartments which is about 5 stories high and off limits. That building is as big as the main prison building really compared to size.

On my walk I would pass machine shops, ruins of the old officers club and even school house. There were also various apartments overlooking the bay more like smaller buildings that were locked up. The morgue was just this little white building on the way up to the cell house. We would also pass the old military chapel and bachelors quarters. Beneath this building I believe was an old carriage tunnel with an old truck parked inside. There was two very dark rooms one had a cannon perhaps this is one of the oldest areas on Alcatraz part of when it was a military fort.

The island seemed to show its age all the stones, bricks, stairs etc had cracks in them. Some of them were overgrown with vines and brush. The entire island has a very dismal feeling to it Off in the distance the water tower was being restored so it was completely blanketed with some material. We also walked past the power plant the giant smoke stack gave it away but its deplorable so no access allowed.

As we made our way higher up onto the island we would be making our way towards the main cell blocks. The prison itself is equipped with a kitchen, showers, hospital, wardens office, control room, armory, barber shop, band area, receptionist area, cells and even visiting area. You have to zig zag your way up ramps and stairwells to reach the higher parts of the island. Its amazing how nice of a view San Francisco is from here being only a mile and a quarter away.

We first entered the main showering area where the prisoners received their clothing, towels etc. There was one little toilet in the entire room and well it was obvious their was very little privacy here. Al Capone didn't shower alone either did any of the other prisoners nor was dropping the soap a fun experience here. The Shower room also had a giant steel water tank I am very much into seeing relics of the past so we were off to a really great start.

A stairwell leading on up into the cell blocks from the shower room led us too five aisles three floors high of prison cells. Some of them were left in tact as if prisoners still were finishing off their sentences here. They had a couple cells that the wall had been tunneled out where prisoners escaped here just like that Clint Eastwood Alcatraz movie. The cells provided very little space about 5' by 9' and were fortified with steel bars.

I did EVP sessions in at least 4 of the solitary confinement prisons I didn't get access though into the dungeon. Tammy did get some EMF readings hard to say how many of those are real and how many are ghostly. I think most of the readings occurred under exit signs as power does run fluently even today in Alcatraz. However there was a few times that it did go off in an open area so maybe the prison is haunted.

I toured the dining hall and kitchen which had these massive pots which fed the prisoners. The dining hall was also the gas chamber I believe we had some mild fluctuations here. I made sure I ran EVP throughout the prison whether it was a cell block or even as much as the dining hall these were all areas with allot of energy at one time in the past.

To get to the upper floors and cells there was a spiral stairwell it was pretty unique. This is where I split off for awhile to do some old fashioned urbex. I ended up looking through some of the windows leading into various tunnel systems which ran behind the cells with pipes. I stepped back in the corner to take a photo and I heard somebody up close say "Hey" to me pure full blown. That was my highlight as far as coming as close as I would with a ghost on the island. It sounded almost as if a prisoner was calling me over to one of his cells whispering in a raspy voice "Hey" so I ran back to tell Tammy about it.

Just above the dining hall is a clock which says Times Square they actually had labels throughout the cell blocks named after streets. Nearby was the library not much remained but a few shelves. The place afterall gets to you maybe its the bars all around you its hard to say.

I stepped outside to the main entrance where I took some photos near the lighthouse, golden gate and the city. By then the sun was almost down but it was a calm night as sea gulls and birds circled the entire island. Nearby was the ruins of the Wardens House and some really nice look outs of the bay. After wandering around on top of the island I went back inside for round number II.

I had the opportunity to check out the visiting room, control room and a few other offices. There was a vault and a few other areas locked down not sure why. There was an old Coca-Cola machine also in the officers lounge with an old type writer and desk. There was also this large room with a fireplace and some relics of the past such as an officers suite. Some guards and their families lived on this island the history runs much deeper then just prisoners being stationed here.

I made my way to a stairwell leading on up to the old hospital area. Access isn't given very long here so my time was limited this really was the cream of the crop. I made sure that I took EVP here didn't bring the EMF because when I turned around Tammy didn't get up there in time as it was being locked down.

I entered my first room here which was a dimly lit surgical room next to that was another room with hospital beds. All in all there was quite a few large empty rooms and they were dark. I had my light on me but I instead for the thrills went through all the dark rooms with no lights on. I have to say this was the most eerie part of the investigation. I can feel something is in the hospital just staring at me especially since I had the place to myself with my kids and a couple rangers.

The hospital was interesting their was allot of medical beds, cabinets and supplies left over from the past. One of the rooms had a checkered floor while another one had a claw tub. The ranger was about to close up and told me I do not want to be stuck here it gets cold at night inside. I thought to myself YES I do want to be locked in here ghost included lol. There were very icy cold spots here kind of unusual considering other parts of the prison were quite warm actually.

I had fun exploring the hospital I just didn't have enough time to spend inside of it other then to grab a video, a few photos and an EVP session. I would do it again in the heartbeat the last time I explored something like this was when we explored an old hospital years ago and they are definitely intriguing to traverse in. Tammy told me the one lady closing up was bitching about how much time I spent up there what did she expect though giving me a minute to explore multiple rooms really isn't enough time and so I took 5 mins to long sue me lol. Some of you would do the same and you know it!

By this time nightfall set in I revisited solitary and other cell blocks. I also went back outside to lay on my back and take a photo of the lighthouse. We took some great photography of Frisco and the accessible parts of Alcatraz that we could bring to our viewers. I took a few videos not to many as their was a film crew on the set so we had some limitations.

We made our way back down to the old tunnel where we took readings in these two rooms. There was a casement with a small window with the cannon pointing towards it. I also found what appeared to be a tunnel or hold of some kind below ground. At night the buildings look more eerie you can almost feel as if your being watched from some of the windows from some of the smaller buildings as you walk by them. I took some wicked night photography on my way heading to the docks it will give you some chills.

The lamps had not illuminated the island and I made my way to the smoking area in front of the residential area. I smoked a nice long cigar before I boarded the boat back to civilization. Tammy and I talked to someone who told us about the TV show Alcatraz and told us more information about the island.

While I boarded the boat we had some snacks I was left with wanting more. I wanted to see basements, tunnels and off the limit areas. Perhaps someday I will go back and we will make this a reality for our viewers. The evening ride back to the Wharf was pleasant the kids had a blast I got to do some ghosthunting and exploring.

When we arrived in San Francisco my thoughts were the island isn't as haunted as you would expect. Sure its a creepy place then again maybe only parts of the island are more haunted then others. You might have some ghostly activity behind many of the locked down areas or late late at night when things settle down. As during the day the island is packed with tourist and staff. Everybody had a great time though and I am thinking about doing sometime a morning visit maybe in a year or two so I can see areas that I couldn't see our first time around such as the industries buildings, powerhouse, parade grounds and other remnants.

We had quite the walk back to our vehicle nearly a mile almost and that homeless guy smoking his crack pipe had not budged an inch. Keep in mind I was gone for hours and this guy was still hitting that pipe. I decided to cross the road and hit up a diner take the boys for some hot chocolate plus I needed coffee.

As soon as we crossed entering the diner we heard all sorts of sirens and here I am eating this chocolate dessert with Tammy. When we left the diner just a little ways past where we crossed a human body was laying on the street covered in a sheet. A lady or a child was hit by a vehicle if I didn't take my family to the diner it may have been us so think about how special life is and how the decisions you make reflect your destiny. I was a bit sad I know all people how short life can be just as the costs wandering the big city. Tourist and people do not always pay attention when cross then again cars do not always pay attention to pedestrians and that night someone laid deceased on the sidewalk within feet of us walking back to our car.

We finished off the night doing some saltwater fishing something I enjoy doing very much. I had redone all our poles so that we could fish off the pier. My son says dad a sea lion keeps stealing my bait I thought he was joking and sure enough I look over the rails to see this sea lion spitting water back at us as he was looking at us. The pier was nice we had the city of San Francisco behind us all lit up under a starry night right there on the wharf it was nice.

My kids fell asleep while fishing and I ended up thinking I had a big one when I caught some Chinese mans crab net. Everyone was fishing for crab but I was looking for some Flounder to bring back home. It was late probably after midnight and we ended up driving through the night to get home.

I was so tired I must had spent a couple days alone resting so I apologize for the report being late but also I wanted to take a good week to write it properly. I really do think our viewers are going to enjoy the history, videos, photos and content on all the locations we visited. Locations such as Winchester Mystery House, Mission Delores, Neptune Society Columbarium, Muir Beach & Pirates Cove, Point Reyes, San Francisco Maritime National Park and Finally the grand finale "Alcatraz".

I learned allot about San Francisco that parking will cause you to go broke and that there is no cheap gas around the city. You play you pay lol seriously! However the history around this city and beauty I have no words for. The people are hospitable but remember it is a city and when I arrived home Tammy told me that some guy was chopping heads off of live cats in the news. Its an openminded city one where its not uncommon to see two women kiss or to see a pigeon flying around a cafe while your eating chocolate chip cookies. The homeless jump out at you and say boo with no ill intent while the hotels charge you to park in there own parking lot.

All in all this will be a memorable trip and it puts me very close to our 1000th exploration/investigation. Some places very paranormal some not so paranormal nonetheless we all at the end of a nights hard work can say we been there and experienced it for ourselves!

Not only did we bring home some really good tales and content to share but I was contacted by a major television network. They want to interview me for a documentary they are working on at a location I once explored. Why? Because we were there and we shared it with the world! Much like we will share San Francisco with all of you through our eyes and ears.

The one final thing I have to say is that I also learned from touring the city that if a Tsunami or another major Quake ever were to hit the area I fear history and allot of this cities beauty may be lost for good. Most of the city is old it was rebuilt using old materials from structures that fell in the 1906 quake. Even when your on the beach there are tsunami warning signs but add a quake into the mix and your looking at a time bomb. I feel those who live there are lucky to experience sourdough, trolleys, redwoods etc within this fine city but what will happen when history repeats itself? Perhaps some of these very sites you will see may be through our hard work only to be remembered through The Paranormal & Ghost Society!
Lord Rick
Founder
Author, Talk Show Host and Producer

PS All reports are subject to revisions prior to being entered through our website

Profile E-mail