The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Note **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Donovan's Mill" And.......
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:15 am 
Site Admin

No matter how big or little the update is or even location everyone one counts for further who we are as a group. I really truly think most of you will enjoy these updates although our cases in the Virginia City are still ongoing I am continuing to build onto old and new projects.

I really am exciting to share this location with you not to mention the fact that you get to meet my new owl friend. Where others have failed me it is the beast that has befriended me in my journeys and no Kyle I am not talking about you my friend as I know things will get better for you. I am talking about others however who just do not take the work we do seriously. If you get this ill swing by your house to chill sometime this week as I know your phone is lost up in the mountains somewhere:)

For me the paranormal is always ongoing we do not always find it but nonetheless we find history, friendship, adventure and most of all progression in everything we do. Id like to introduce these updates tonight past the midnight hour. I would have gotten them out sooner but its been a shitty week for me health wise honestly so I been lagging.

Its going to be a busy month for me as some of you know I am going to Alcatraz and working allot with Virginia City this month. There is nowhere id rather be then to be trampling around on an island or in one of the most historic mining districts in the country should I say most haunted let me add that in lol.

Anyhow here is what has been added to our site ill give you direct links and ill give you where they can be found so you can enjoy our archives accordingly. It has been an interesting month for me do you know that recently so many people up in Buffalo NY my hometown have seemed to have found us its amazing how we continue to grow even in the locations we are no longer based in so for me its an honor to meet another Buffalonian:)

Anyhow here is what's been added/updated/revised on our site just minutes ago they can be seen on our site at www.paranormalghostsociety.org or for the direct links at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/DonovansMill.htm and www.paranormalghostsociety.org/Virginia ... unnel4.htm in our investigation archives at:

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Virginia Truckee Rail Yard and Tunnel # 4 Prologue Page (New Photos Added)
Virginia Truckee Rail Yard and Tunnel # 4 Team Page (New Photos Added)
Virginia Truckee Rail Yard and Tunnel # 4 Mills (New Videos/Page/Photos Added)

Gateway 4/Portal 22

Donovan's Mill Prologue History Page
Donovan's Mill Tour Gallery
Donovan's Mill Relics Of The Page
Donovan's Mill EVP Page
Donovan's Mill Videos
Donovan's Mill Investigation 1
Donovan's Mill Investigation 2 Coming Soon

The next update coming on out will be the Washoe Club I only visited there to wrap up some business the overnight investigation will be coming soon. I love that place man its one of the only places you can drink a brew and ghost hunt without anybody criticizing you. This is besides the fact that you get to meet other ghosthunters and nobody will criticize you for taking photos with mannequins lol.

This has been a great couple of months for our group hell it was a great day. Do you realize it reached nearly 70 degrees today? This great weather has allowed me to do so much more then I could ever imagine. Which means this year will be able to do our Bigfoot camp outs much earlier which should be very beneficial this spring.

The Virginia Truckee Railyard is now complete I visited this past weekend to get some day photos of the area and its mills that sit right near the tunnel. At night I couldn't do what I could do a few days ago. Everywhere you lurk is history this is why we are based in such a wonderful area. We now can share it all with you have a great night!

Lord Rick
Founder

PS Do not forget to give our facebook page a like as well at which was created this past year at
http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Paran ... 2809183478 we appreciate all your support in our past, present and future!

Profile E-mail