The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Discuss the New Lord Rick Radio
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:51 pm 

About Me: Rick eats cock
Favorite Quotes: " Revenge is a dish best served cold "
Well rick touched upon his move to the west, how is everyone feel about this

Also how do you all feel about the loss of Jason to Ricks team

And are you guys excited about ricks Miami investigstion

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Discuss the New Lord Rick Radio
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:33 am 
Site Admin

My move out west will bring to the site alot of great places some haunted some abandoned out in Cali. I will miss Jason he is a good explorer he does hike what I dish out...he climbs does the whole heights thing in buildings and helps me out but without him I will take on the stress of being alone. As far as Miami goes well I had a great time but because of the high crime within the city every place I went was a no go almost except for Coral Castle. I went to the lighthouse they had security at the gate and two cops parked next to my vehicle so that was a no go. I went to the Miami ceremonial indian circle that was baracaded off....I went to this 1000 year old monestary that had cameras all over the place included the high gated entrance with alarms. Then the indian park I could not find which was in a bad area anyways with hookers and druggies....then I tried going to a cemetery gangs hanging out in front and it was all lit so pretty much I didnt get anything done I wanted to. Miami is a very pretty city lots of bays...lights...ritzy condos...brick sidewalks lined with palms and coconut trees. But its so bad with hookers, druggies and gangs that almost anything historical has cameras...alarms and high fences. I dont think in Cali it will be as bad as down here.
Rick

Profile E-mail