The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:19 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Our Crazy Bigfoot Exploration Of Crater Lake & Mount Raymond
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:29 pm 
Site Admin

I am sorry this is a bit late as I had invested most of my time trying to get allot of the lake Tahoe updates on our site. The pristine beauty that surrounds the sierra Nevada's seems to be never ending this would include our recent visit to a place called Crater Lake in the El Dorado National Forest and the Raymond Peak area up in Indian Valley.

I feel very fortunate to be located in this area it has allowed me to continue our Bigfoot research on a much larger scale. We know they are up there its just a matter of trying to pinpoint the best places to record a sighting at.

I generally spend a majority of my explorations always looking for evidence whether its tracks....broken trees in unusual areas.....scat or hair samples. The hair samples seem to be the hardest to find but we will keep pushing on in search of anything out of the ordinary especially in this region which is renowned for its Bigfoot encounters.

I had a couple new team members I remember the day we use to take folks out with us all the time. I hadn't done that in awhile since Tammy and I have done most of the leg work the last couple of years. I guess that my intent is to keep the drama down and to avoid dealing with ass hats. People always want to be on a paranormal team the problem is there is a huge difference between ghosthunting and paranormal adventure.

Allot of people new to this field watch TV shows then think that what we do is like this and its not. There is so much more deeper involvement in what we do that we do not take photos of or record. It isn't easy we give allot of sacrifices to dig for the truth. There is no way around it rain....shine.....bugs.....mud etc all the elements of being an avid crytpozoologist.

I am not sure why others continue to join my group then they either cop out, piss and moan, get lazy or think that its okay to do what they want. We have a great group but over my years I have noticed some people turn what it is we do into a chore rather then a blessing.

The one thing ill never do is treat anyone unequal if someone else gets wet or muddy so will I. If someone hikes in the rain so will I. These are the best memories and sometimes these produce the best results. I do not paint anything as a pretty picture if I want to find Bigfoot I would have to take more risk you will not always find him on the trail. The same goes with these what I like to call lost worlds nestled away from man that I will continue to bring.

My new team members arrived for there first investigation I was kind enough to let someone I never met before come along because they claimed they would be dedicated to exploring with me. I heard that allot but real exploration does require climbing and again assuming some risk. When I take risk I find some of the best paranormal activity in the world that includes UFOs....Ghost and Bigfoot all of them.

We were about to head on out Catherine showed on up her babysitter wasn't feeling that well so she had to go back home. I felt bad because I know she is going to be a great example of a good investigator for PGS. But I am understanding I know what its like to be a parent and have nobody to watch your little one shit happens. She supports the group and we support our team members as well it goes both ways.

I had plans to work with two areas lots of prepping went into the trip such as bug sprays.....picking up food....drinks.....etc. I never go into the unknown unprepared I am a king of flat tires and good at getting out to some of this countries most secluded locations.

My love for exploring runs very deep and its so important that when others are involved we have a common goal which is to have a kick ass time and breach the unknown. But its also important to never say I cant without trying either. There is no I cants not when you look at some of our greater investigations. Rome wasn't built over night nor was our organization. I would just appreciate if others would be more honest with me when they come on out not tell me what I want to hear and you can understand that considering the amount of time we put into planning these expeditions. I spend hours studying maps....satellite photos....and doing research.

Anyhow we left in the morning it was a nice day not a cloud in the sky much cooler up in the mountains so its nice to get out of the Carson Valley this time of year. Since most passes are closed into the Sierras we had to act quickly so that when we return next year to these locations will know what to expect.

Our exploration would take us into lush meadows......rugged dirt roads.....peaks.....snowy canyons.....ridges.....overlooks to beautiful pristine lakes all the way to dense forest. I never had such a great mix of elements on an exploration and so I spent a good amount of my time filming.

You never know what you might find which is why we are an active paranormal group. You might go out a hundred times not seeing a thing then you might go on out once seeing Bigfoot running past you. I felt that despite the bullshit that occurred on this exploration I still managed to pull off a pretty good exploration and so our journey would begin here.

Crater Lake & The Alhambra Mine (Wolframite Mine)

There are no labeled roads really in the Sierras everything is rugged dirt roads that go to places that are generally secluded or scenic. There are no supermarkets let alone much life other then animals and hikers in the region.

I took the wrong dirt road at first it was rugged the foliage consumed the road to a degree that I was driving over 4 foot tall weeds. I did managed to turn around finding the right road a mile or two further down the road.

I only had a hunch as to where I was going roads like these served miners and wagon trains for over a century. Offroading is allot of fun but sometimes its better to just get out and hike it.

That is what we did when we managed to get further into the woods where I parked along this seasonal waterfall. Due to the record snowfalls this years there are many seasonal waterfalls and creeks however not for swimming they are deadly great just for photographing. I talked to someone offroading an older man who asked me about the area for a bit I guess twenty years ago he has been up here its just a real nice place to get away from it all to a degree that even 80 year olds will come up here for a jaunt seriously.

We hiked up this rugged dirt road for a good mile. The road had craters and was wet in some areas my truck could have made it but again it was very rugged. We reached this plateau where we found a great view of an area I went recently called Devils Ladder and Red Lake. That view is priceless as it gives you a really good perspective of two national forest from above bordering one another.

My team that was with me at the time acted like this was all new to them. I am not sure how someone can live here and not see these sites. This is why I moved here was to hike in places like this get away from the city life a little get fresh air see some wildlife and chase the unknown.

We had finally arrived at Crater Lake to my right I could see the mine I did not explore it as I did not want to go over the waterfall. But I will find a way to it eventually as again these are preliminary investigations meaning there will be anywhere from 2 to 8 trips.

When we arrived at the lake there was a road that went right down to the blue water. On every end were mountains then again Steven's Peak was within my sights.

There was to my right of the lake a small stream that was pouring over creating the same waterfall I seen near where I parked my truck. It would be one hell of a deadly water slide that is for sure.

There were a couple hikers up here and a big ass dog just watching us sitting in the middle of the road where it split between the lake and into the woods.

I went down to the lake following it to an area that I was going to spend sometime looking for tracks. Its an area that has a meadow its very muddy lots of snow and even a peninsula that went right out onto the lake.

My first few hundred feet following the lake I found a very large track in the snow it seemed to be barefoot about 14 to 15 inches flatfooted. It appeared their were some claw like marks at the toes area but that could have been caused by something stepping onto the track. This track was fairly fresh but it was deeper allot deeper then any track I could have made and I was wearing some all terrain asics.

Tammy was wearing her new sketchers sadly within a half hour of the hike they caused her heels to bleed and she was struggling just walking. Like I told Tammy if I cant feel as if I can slam dunk a basketball they aren't good hiking shoes so her shoes even though they say for hiking were not doing well at all up at Crater Lake.

We followed the banks along the lake sure there were a few patches of snow best place to look for tracks other then a few muddy areas. My other investigators were struggling as well and honestly it made me concerned a bit that maybe they shouldn't have volunteered to come out into the woods.

We walked along the lake which has a fairly mediocre hill its typical off the beat hiking. A nice 60 degree slope that we would follow along the lake till we reached an open meadow. My entire team accept for Tammy made it everyone else had me waiting for almost 20 mins nobody came then I was told that there sneakers were not made for this blah blah you get the idea. I sent them up on the road above the lake told them to find another way down which sometimes its easier to come from the top down then it is to go from left to right on a slope for some.

I made my way over to this giant meadow of course the meadow right now had in some places snow as high as 8 feet. Tammy mentioned to me that it looked like this an avalanche occurred here and she was pretty right on. Of course there is no longer a threat for this but when it occurred a few months ago it must had been a major one because this meadow had very few patches of green grass seeping through.

As we stood in this massive open area to our left was a valley and to the right was Crater lake where we would walk right out onto this peninsula. I had a great time standing on the edge of the peninsula holy shit the photos came out awesome.

I noticed that the water on all ends was at least 10 feet deep and you could see the bottom. It was crystal clear some of the cleanest water I have ever seen. If you really wanted to dive off the peninsula this would be the spot its just gorgeous.

I did not see my team Tammy did make it out there to the peninsula with me and it wasn't easy. We had to cut across three season creeks, snow, high brush and hike on a pretty moderate terrain. I did not find any tracks up here but in the area where an avalanche occurred near one of the season creeks I found a very small barefoot print in the snow in an area that is pretty hard to get to for a child let alone an adult.

I told Tammy it could be a very very young Sasquatch its only a theory this isn't an area you go barefoot hiking at. The meadow is very muddy, lots of harsh brush and ice cold snow. Surrounding the meadow are shear cliffs with at least three separate waterfalls. Being here was amazing there is no word to describe this place.

I did have a little accident more like a blooper like when I tried to find a way over the season creeks and onto the peninsula I crossed over some snow it gave way. I fell 3 feet down into a creek the water was up to my knees ice cold glacier like water. Tammy was laughing as I stood there thinking wow lol. Then I told her see I carved a path for you. The creeks in the meadow flow under the sheet of snow so you do have to be careful. I wasn't complaining though it did cool me off and allowed me to hike comfortable for a couple hours after. Believe it or not my feet and shoes dried in a couple hours but as a hiker its important to also bring extra socks keep the feet dry not so much in the summer hell people swim in these lakes this time of year.

We made our way back to the team I could not find them anywhere till I see them standing by the lake. I didn't see any attempt for any of my team to come to me or even look for anything strange. I get very disheartened when we have someone join the group and they do not put forth an effort. Bigfoot isn't going to come to you we have to find him its the way it is when your dealing with elusive cryptids this goes for any of them such as the Jersey Devil, Nessie, Lizardman and the list goes on. We are at these locations to investigate not just mingle thus I wasn't to happy when I made my way back around the other side of the lake.

I had a guy come up to me and his dog we talked for a bit nice guy. He was up here just enjoying the lake these are great places to fish and great places to hike around at. Allot of these folks camp here and its sometimes 20 degrees cooler so where its 100 in the Midwest is only 75 degrees up in Crater Lake so yeah lol. He was telling me where to find some old mine equipment left behind at. I found a road up to it from afar not sure how to get to it ill be studying some maps so that we can return here do some more research of the area.

I had found a couple tracks their are no explanations just theories as to whom or why they are there. I really didn't appreciate the lack of effort from my new team. It wasn't like we were climbing rock walls it wasn't like there was any danger here its just a nice lake out in the mountains. These lakes for me serve as a great bigfoot research area considering the fact that it is a food supply and pure water for all animals in the region.

On the road back it split to the left so I decided to hike up to the top of the hill where I found a grave site. This was a nice bonus to the investigation. I was able to stand on a hill overlooking the lake and admire a hand crafted wood cross. There was a few objects left at the grave site including what appeared to be a bottle of booze. I have seen lately allot of crosses and memorials throughout this area it is a fact that people die in the least expected places. It was like in Yosemite a hiker died up there this past week then a couple weeks ago three went over a waterfall dying.

As a hominid this would be an ideal area of anything to live up here when you think about it there are allot of rock shelters and caves surrounding these cliffs around crater lake. It is very easy to see areas where something might come down for a snack....take a drink at one of the seasonal creeks and climb back up into the heavier wilderness areas.

When we arrived back at the car I bought everyone waters and root beer. I enjoy doing that for the team members but its important to drink allot. I am not even sure my team members brought anything extra to drink and even if it kills you to carry extra fluids you should always do so just a word of advice for anyone interesting in getting into this type of thing.

As far as getting on out of here I did enjoy offroading down hill one of our investigators however did not. Not sure what to say I been offroading for years your going to bounce around your going to feel a few bumps and 90 percent of roads I am going to take are dirt roads. That is why I bought the truck so that we can put it in 4 wheel and drive over creeks going to places where others cant get back to.

My impression of Crater Lake is that its a truly amazing adventurous locations. There are no trails up here just a few old mining roads and a beautiful lake hidden up in the sierras. The meadow of snow was beautiful in the middle of summer. The cliffs on the other end of the lake and canyons with waterfalls flowing was very scenic.

Sure I found a couple prints here would have loved to have seen Bigfoot however its not a question of him being up in this region it is a question of the right time and place. The track I found was fresh meaning if it was this elusive monster then maybe he just came on down to the lake for a drink.

Words of advice to anyone joining our team if you do not like hiking, offroading, heights, scenic overlooks etc dont go its that simple. I will not offroad to a location just to comb the area by myself its important others work with me not against me. This was a very chill area and I will return in the future to do more work up here. Hell eventually I am going to camp up here I seen a really pretty girl camping not to far from the lake waved to her she didn't wave back. Not all folks are friendly in the sierras as id like them to be but some area and those are the people who have lived in this area their entire lives. Some of them have actually witnessed Bigfoot and have some pretty crazy tales to share.

When we made it back onto the highway our next area would be a more intense area up by Blue Lakes but rather then going out to Blue Lakes you veer left to a place called Indian Valley. Indian Valley has numerous lakes and of course the very beautiful Mokelumne wilderness area. We then started heading on out to Raymond Peak.

Hard work pays off and I found that out when we arrived here you will come to understand overtime when some of you view the pictures, videos and report.

Mount Raymond

The Raymond Volcanic area is an extinct volcano that over time has become consumed by the national forest. Below the peak are 4 to 5 lakes which includes a lake up near the peak that is out of hinds sight.

To get back here there is a dirt road that follows the lakes at times its rugged other times it narrows surrounded by ancient alpines and beautiful meadows of flowers.

We would be miles upon miles from civilization making it a great Bigfoot research area. It took longer then expected at Crater Lake I shouldn't have had to wait 20 minutes at the top of a hill for team members who never even met up with me so I had to fight nightfall.

My goal of the investigation would be to visit a hidden lake higher up near the peak. There were other lakes we followed along the dirt road we actually stopped at one to take a few scenic photos. I did not have a chance to work with the Sunset Lakes area but we drove past them including Lake Tamarack which has a couple really cool rock spire formations off in the distance.

I drove right over a creek and in some pretty thick woods this place has it all. You could spend hours exploring on foot or with your truck. When we reached the Indian Valley right in front of us a mile away from the might Raymond Peak. The spires protruding out from all angles near the mountains crown made this area all the more intimidating.

Allot of the rocks had various colors of orange, red, black and brown. We followed the road where we would park right in an open area of Indian Valley. Earlier I talked to two women who were hiking in the area I asked them for some directions just to make sure I was on track. We would have to hike over a creek that ran directly over the road I figured why bother skipping rocks as is it at Crater Lake I felt in the water so my feet were already wet anyhow.

I felt like I was in another world clouds started to roll in there was some thunder off in the distance but there were patches of blue skies. I had to fight against the darkness as sunset was only a few hours away.

The trail we took slowly went up into the Raymond Peak area as it went up into the woods at the base of the mountain eventually veering to our lefts as it followed the edge of the peak hundreds of feet below. The trail was a gradual incline with great views off to our left of the sunset lakes and to our right straight up was the crown of this once active volcano.

The area was very scenic I found a deep impression could have been from a bear but it was right in the middle of the trail. I would not say its paranormal but it shows there are animals in this region hence why now I am always armed because I refuse to be monster fodder lol.

The rolling foot hills of Mount Raymond give off some of the best views of the Tamarack, Indian Valley and Sunset Lakes region. You never realize how small you are till you stand at some of the vista points along the trail.

Their was quite a few other sites along the trail such as lush meadows of wild flowers which may be my favorite part of hiking in the sierras. You have so many meadows and trails lined with so many species of plant life here. Not only plants but beautiful birds I photographed a large hawk further into my hawk just soaring above me.

At the end of the trail was a waterfall and giant canyon. We would work our way around it which at this point would be from here on my own personal knowledge to navigate to the upper lake at Mount Raymond. That is if we were on the lake trail honestly there is so many trails its hard to say.

Despite it ended I continued on where we hit a giant patch of soft snow in a wash. I crossed it the rest of my team did not follow me. One of our team members claimed they could navigate in the wilderness as they had boy scout experience. I just figured Sunset Lake and Indian Valley were good enough landmarks to use upon getting back to the truck. However for someone who is all great at navigating then wouldn't be debating about going on a hike in one of the most scenic places on the west coast.

I crossed the patch of snow at ease in some of the canyons the sunlight does not hit thus the snow stays up there most of the year. By the time it completely melts it will be time for winter to take effect. My team members went into a panic about how we should turn around since the trail ends and how they are going to fall to their deaths etc etc What's the point of going camping, hiking and bigfoot hunting if your not going to enjoy the wilderness? Lets all just panic....freak out and give ourselves heart attacks the hell with doing our jobs as paranormal investigators right? Everyone over the years who joins my team thinks these is a nature walk but my goal is to film documentaries, shoot photos and find evidence. It isn't pretty their is nothing to sugarcoat we are in the woods to do one thing and one thing only that is to seek out the unknown making it known. You guys ever watch animal planet? Those producers get no breaks they are out in storms....swamps....dealing with wild animals.....elements....rebels etc since I am my own producer we cannot be bias no matter what location we research it is what it is.

Anyhow after I crossed the patch of snow there was a small hill I climbed up for about 30 feet which overlooked a giant canyon filled with a creek and woods nestled between at least three other mountains. It was very beautiful I waved my team to come check it out and everyone looked me walking away. Tammy yelled to me that my investigators received a call from there mom stating there was a terrible storm coming and we needed to cancel our plans. We were already halfway up the mountain there was no way I was going to cancel anything as the clouds were not even moving towards us. I felt that if it rains which I was hoping it would I could have cooled off a bit afterall it was a fairly hot day for the sierras. If the weather became to terrible there are caves, shelters and areas you can stay out of the elements so I honestly wasn't worried I mean its the same when you camp you are not going to pack up due to a few clouds. Whatever happened to people just sitting out in nature smoking one and enjoying some good paranormal conversations? I remember back east we had a team who was avid about bigfoot research rain or shine it didn't matter.

Tammy could not go any further she was as it is hiking barefoot due to blisters on her Achilles tendons. I was talking to her from the top of the hill yelling down at her. She was trying to fill me a bit in one what was going on. I give her allot of credit for pushing on and there is nothing wrong with hiking barefoot I have done it before sometimes its actually better for your feet. But unfortunately she had to stay behind with our other team members due to panic attacks of them worrying about some clouds in the sky, falling off the mountain and getting lost in the mountains. What is the point of our group hiring on others for their qualifications if they are not going to meet them. I hate when others just quit or they give up without even trying. I am not sure how others can live their lives worrying and in fear of what is going to possibly happen. Rick I cant do this I might get eaten....Rick I cant hike with you I could get loss its childish and its stupid. Because of this it put everyone at risk including me since our exploration are very well organized and planned.

I didn't have half of my supplies and since I no longer had anybody on the excursion with me I decided to change up the investigation. Since I was off on Mount Raymond by myself I could take allot more risk then I could having anyone else with me so I pushed on with my research. I was the only one with the keys to my truck the only one with the gun to fend of vicious animals and the only one with most of the supplies necessary. I thought to myself not to sound rude that it sucks to be them I guess lol. According to Tammy the other team members sat back on the trail ranting on about exes. Why cant others just stop making up excuses so they do not have to hike its the right thing to do.

Anyhow as I pulled further away from my party they parted with me near where the trail ended and I was off to find me some Squatch. I was pretty upset but tried not to let this get into the way of taking some of the best scenic photography your going to see period. I worked hard filming multiple videos and I did some cliff climbing since I was alone. I could take the long ways or go up the mountain in minutes I chose to take a short but which paid off before sun down once you see the videos you'll see. I am good at what I do if I was going to join a team id chose to hike with myself before anyone else. I have spent years in the swamps, woods, mountains and wilderness. When I take others with me its because there is a right way to go about this and being in the woods mainly requires common sense. Mount Raymond offers it all waterfalls, streams, woods, cliffs, caves, rock formations and some of the best views of the sierra mountains.

How I know this is after about a 100 foot steep climb I stood up on a ridge. Beyond that ridge reminded me of a lost world. I was very upset at that moment thinking all my team had to do was hike a couple hundred more feet and we could have set up our base camp in this canyon. There was a beautiful stream with a waterfall coming off the cliff. The volcanic rocks colors intensified as the sun gleamed off of it. When I reached the top I just finished filming saved my cameras laid back against the hill side just admiring the view of this hidden world. Its a world you cannot see unless you were to hike to it nestled on all three sides by mountains. I let a Bigfoot call go not once but twice just wanted to see if I could liven things up a bit.

I closed my eyes to rest for a few minutes trying to calm down I was upset my team bailed on me people I counted on people that I gave a chance to. Being on the PGS team is an honor its something that not everyone is given an opportunity to be a part of. I let just about anyone come but over the last few years I have closed my group to any new explorers reason mainly is I do not want to deal with boyfriends and girlfriends arguing while hiking.....I do not want to deal with the I can't's or wont's! I do not want to deal with others who just want to come out just for some herb. Nor do I want to deal with those who lack passion at what it is we do. In the paranormal community there is allot of drama I stay away from it as when it comes to my work a team must work together to achieve the same goal but lately the last few years it seems like I have to take on everything so without team members on Mount Raymond I would be facing a much bigger challenge.

As I was resting for a bit I smelled a very foul odor it was close and I felt watched from this valley. I was only about 30 feet from the wood line as I laid back against some rocks that followed the ridge up to the top of the spires at Mount Raymond. All of sudden when I turned my head to the left a bent tree was released by something's grip as it flexed back and forth. This tree was fairly thick id say the trunk was about 8 inches maybe even more and I thought what the hell could have had enough power to bend this tree down this far then release it. Whatever it was folks was large and I heard it run off. It was watching me and it reacted to me when I turned my head looking directly at it. I cannot say it was Bigfoot but I have a pretty good idea that it was one and I feel that this may have been my closet encounter. You see not allot of people go up into this area especially off the trail not only that but I was laying down for a bit and I think whatever it was came to check me out. I was in its territory not the other way around and although there is a plant that smells like a skunk that is very prominent growing in these parts this smell was different. I mean it was almost as if something was pulling the tree down watching me from the foliage and when I looked over it just instantly let the tree go. The tree snapped back up with great force which means whatever it was very strong. Was it Bigfoot? You decide! Minutes prior to this I heard something crash through the woods its very ODD!

I have to review my video footage I may have caught this on film its very hard to say I did do some filming prior to this incident and when you view it I say on camera whoa their is a huge crash in the woods. Moments after I stopped filming that is when the incident with the tree took place so basically something came to the tree line made some noise to check me out then it after filming is when the incident occurred with the tree. Something was stalking me out on Mount Raymond and it was a big boy. I did review one of the films which when I paused it you can see a face that looks like that of a man but with a much larger head staring at me through the forest its the real deal no bullshit. I am not sure why whatever this was took interest in me maybe it was my emotional state or perhaps curiosity or maybe it smelled my beef jerky. Ill have to give them some food next time I am up here I do not have an issue with feeding some squatches I care allot about these creatures and its important to show them that not all humans are a threat. I am armed but I am not out to shoot one however we had a team member mention that they would and that's wrong. Were not killers were paranormal investigators!!!

Anyhow their was a little snow as I went higher up the mountain. I faced a few obstacles the rocks were very sharp like glass I had no gloves. I free climbed up many of the rock faces but once I made it to the ridge it was a pretty moderate uphill hike as I followed the ridge up to some spires. I decided to stay around the peak but made my final stand at the sharp rock spires that are found near the crown of this mountain. The reason why is that ill be able to mark the photos from Indian Valley with a star as to where I stood at. Ill also be able to mark a star where my incident took place once we add this onto our site trust me its going to be a great addition to the site.

As I went higher to the top I finally reached the spires the views of the meadows...rolling hills...patches of forest and the green valley where I parked were all visible from up here. I was so high up I could see the Carson Valley area so it was a really nice moment for me. I enjoyed chilling near these sharp spires which resembled a pipe organ of towering rocks that were multicolored. There was also some black volcanic rock up at the crown something that I did not find at the lower levels of the mountain side.

I have to admit something did bother me while almost at the peak. I was climbing a small cliff of volcanic rock and I heard something on the other side of the ridge climbing with me. I am someone who loves nature my love for it is the same I have for the paranormal. I care allot about the places we go and so on occasion I took a break as I made my way higher to the top. So when you view the movies you will see various levels of the mountain its pretty cool.

I took a break prior to the sun going down where I would have to find a safe way off this mountain. There are multiple washes some can run for miles while going the wrong way may take you to a cliff or make more work for you. My goal was prior to nightfall to get back to my truck the time I made climbing this beast was beyond even my expectations. When I sat up at the top of the Mount Raymond area the skies were completely blue no storm no clouds hardly any winds and a beautiful sunset that flickered right off sunset lakes in the valley below me.

I had to cut across a meadow on a the side of the mountain that had 4 foot plants. This was the only way to cut through to get where I had to go. I was not comfortable entering this jungle but it was just that. I could not see where I was stepping the ground was soft their was giant plants all around me. I could have easily stepped on a snake and another meadow I crossed had thistles which prick the hell out of your legs or ankles. I found a plant up here that smells exactly like a skunk which might mask a true scent of a real bigfoot in the region I have to mention that rather then lie and say I smelled him.

Then the swarm came ya know similar to a plague of locust this was a plague of mosquitoes. The further I descended the worst I knew it would get it. I thought by worst a few on my arms and legs I was wrong. In a video I took while I was filming my descent I hold out my arm for a few seconds then film it. My body was covered to a point that parts of my skin vanished. This also goes with the ones that fly into your ears and even in your mouth. Good thing my team was not there less talking meant less protein. However I had to do all the filming thus I did all the talking thus I probably ate the most mosquitoes last week ago. This area has allot of still water their are also wetlands nearby assuming that this is where these mosquitoes breed. So as I made my way closer to the water the swarm of them became hideous.

Going down at first was steep real on all fours type of shit with lots of loose rock. However I was able to follow the ridges of the washes and hike through meadows on Mount Raymond's foothills. The foothills eventually turn into a lush dark forest that weeds out the sun. I hiked along a creek the same one that crosses the very road we hiked in at. I came right out near my truck and trust me I freaking celebrated too. I took the bug spray I removed from my bag to loan my investigators earlier spraying my face hell I had spray in my eyes did I complain? NO instead I smiled I felt pretty good the sun was down as I looked back at Mount Raymond as it gave off a reddish hue. I am still alive and ill look forward to conquering this place again its another land here.

I was ready to do a little solo adventuring prior to going to get my team which left me up on the mountains:) so I grabbed some food and drinks. I then rolled the windows down put on the air conditioning and took my truck for a little offroading adventure in Indian Valley. It was almost dark out and I was like the dukes of hazard I flew over this dirt mound with a big shit eating grin on my face. This is when I was far enough from Mount Raymond that I could get an entire panorama of it.

I jumped back in my truck then I drove over another creek that crossed the road. The creek my team thought I couldn't cross thus putting an extra mile on our hike that day smooth move. You see I had a passenger who wasn't very comfortable in my truck instead of just letting me do my job which is over seeing our explorations. I do not care what anyone says you ride with me your safe I spent a few days driving in the pine barrens in the winter driving 500 miles through forest. Anyhow as I am coming down a wooded road guess who I see? My team walking down the road stumbling and swatting mosquitoes.

I picked them up then drove near the trail entrance notified Tammy on the radio to come on down. She had sent the other team members back to the truck. They were complaining of the mosquitoes and wanted to find someone's camp fire to go sit at. I guess I picked them up in time if they would have followed me there is an area of Mount Raymond mosquito free two hundred feet from where they sat which was at the end of the trail. I just find it a little humorous that here I get done climbing to the top of Mount Raymond.....head back down the mountain into the woods and here I am picking everyone else up.

I am not trying to be a hard ass but we have rules on our investigations and that is we go in together we leave together. I am so sick of having team members who feel the need to leave the party. I was pretty upset with everyone thinking wtf what if a bear attacked you or what if you went the wrong way going back to the truck then got lost at night. I am not pissing and moaning but were a reality group people are going to know the obstacles I face as operating The Paranormal & Ghost Society. Its not an easy job were not a daycare organization were not going to babysit grown adults who panic and make stupid decisions. Were a paranormal organization that is guided at doing reality paranormal adventures all the way from filming to scientific research. Bigfoot is worth more then you or I his discovery may be one of the biggest finds this century. So we cant afford to have others control tell us what or what not to do and sadly that is what the paranormal community has become. I see people who watch some ghosthunting show now they think they are ready to be cryptozoologist or producers. There is a reality allot of people do not understand and unfortunately some people will see this as a form to subdue their boredom or that its all entertainment. While others come out with us and they freak out to a point where they are scaring me lol.

When Tammy arrived back at the car she understands allot about outdoors afterall she has been on my team for a couple years. We had to cross the creek at night I stepped out of my truck to make sure I could cut it right without us getting stuck. Then one of my team members gets on out its like WTF let me do my work just for one minute one minute PLEASE lol. I stepped back in hit it right and we were home free by then it was pitch black nothing but woods and hill narrow dirt roads.

I got us out of this place and made one last good ole fashioned Lord Rick film as I am offroading through the woods. Everyone was pretty silent the entire ride almost back out of the sierras. I had dinner at the peak while enjoying the sunset meanwhile my team sat under a tree for three hours I am not sure ill ever understand it and I don't want to lol. The only thing that you have to fear is fear itself and when you are focused on your work if you truly are or want to do this then you will understand that the work we do comes before fears. I do believe that I may have captured a face looking at me through the forest this is right after I heard a noise up on the mountain. Just as I wished the cameras were running when the tree snapped back but it happened that I can assure you. This also goes with the fact that maybe when I did my Bigfoot call that it worked perhaps that is what got whatever's attention. I truly am a magnet for anything and everything it doesn't matter what it is. I hope I didn't look like a gorilla climbing up to the top of Mount Raymond but one thing is for sure I climbed like one. You would to if you had to put up with the bullshit I put up with.

I am not mad at anyone nor would I mention names some people just are not cut to be on our team. I think sometimes people do not think they do stupid things. You do not join a group that hikes then tell me you wont climb rocks or hike off the trail when were an off the beat type of group. I find these things entertaining to say the least in my years of involvement on various paranormal projects. I do feel that if the team was more cooperative whatever was up behind the ridge could have been sighted if I had more sets of eyes. When I freeze frame the video it is apparent that something is in the woods to bad the other members did not take those extra few steps to stick it out seriously! I will not embarrass anyone but if someone throws the investigation and uses me as the excuse then that just cost the entire team. I know bigfoot is on this mountain and I intend to find him. When my team fails me they fail themselves thus they fail our viewers to. No bitching just pure honesty and over the years I learned to understand that not everyone is in as good as shape as me or has the same commitment I make to the unknown. Then again as a team its up to all of us to produce and work hard each an every investigation. I promise my viewers I will not fail you and that is the morale of my story. I will not run the other way and ill certainly do my best to be a force in the paranormal world.

I have no problem having fun nor do I have a problem showing someone how to be a part of what we do. What I have a problem with is when others disrespect the work that we do. We are a reputable group and I am an honest guy always have been with the public. I cant leave details out of my report or cover up the truth that is not my nature nor does our group condone this behavior. If you join urbex groups or paranormal groups your going to take some risk and if you are going to go anywhere you should always be prepared. Nobody can blame me for their own failures I am just a founder doing his job with is operating PGS which right now were a very great group on the west coast. This is my story and ill stick to it because its the reality of being the founder for The Paranormal & Ghost Society.

I came and I saw and I conquered and I got bragging rights to hehe. Out of all my journeys this place really is unique all in itself. When winter sets in and passes close for the winter it will be months before will be able to enjoy it again.

I want to thank those who do support me we will not give up on finding team members it just is going to take time to find ones who are willing to make a few sacrifices for our cause. What is our cause? Truth, Friendship and Adventure it is out motto and ill stick to that as much as I stick to my story so this is where I part but not forever! I offered a beer to my team members after the investigation so we could all just chill out. Our paranormal group is supposed to be about people having a good time drinking a few beers, making a few friends and seeing some great places. You have to agree that these are all great things!
Peace,
Lord Rick
Founder, Author, Producer and Talk Show Host
www.paranormalghostsociety.org

PS All reports are subject to revision prior to me adding it onto our site this is only a rough draft:) until we update the location onto our website.

Profile E-mail