The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Emerald Bay/Eagle Falls & Vikin
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:24 am 
Site Admin

I have to say that since I have relocated to this area Emerald Bay is the shit lol. There is no place like this place in the country I assure you and its an area will work with again trust me.

This update has it all history, photos, videos and media. I will add more as time goes on and we hope you will enjoy it the same way I did. You guys better enjoy it I filmed a video on a ledge near Eagle Falls one mishap there and its a fall to your death so since I took one for the team you guys can take the time to admire our hard work:)

Anyhow this is a very large update I spent a good amount of time on it trying to get it all done before the week ends. Since this weekend I have work to do around the house then we are going to be ghosthunting again since from the donations on our last show I was able to apply it towards a new night vision cam and EMF detector so that's a good start since the robbery.

There is allot of things going on at Emerald Bay it varies from Bigfoot, Lake Monster to even Ghost. Ill be bringing the public all of it from this area believe me. This is a beautiful update like no other and we ask nothing from anyone but your friendship and your support.

Anyhow.....please check out the update in the investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org the following at

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Emerald Bay Prologue Page
Emerald Bay Exploration 1 Report
Emerald Bay Castle Gallery
Emerald Bay Eagle Falls Gallery
Emerald Bay Gallery Page
Emerald Bay Team Gallery
Emerald Bay Scenic & Nature Gallery
Emerald Bay EVP Page
Emerald Bay Nightvision Content Page
Emerald Bay Videos

The next update coming out later today is Cave Rock this will complete our Tahoe expeditions for now in search of monsters. If you think this is great wait till you see Cave Rock I stood on top of Lake Tahoe and that is the shit to lol sorry has to be said. I cannot wait to go boating out on the lake when I do ill visit Fannette island and get some EVPs at the tea house hell maybe ill go myself and just sleep there overnight.

Anyhow these are great updates plus it was one of our first Bigfoot searches this year as well. I adventured the hell out of this place and the photography is good also of nature as well as the surrounding area.

I am going to finish the other updates then I am off to enjoy my weekend as you guys been spoiled by us this week lol. peace
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail