The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: NEW Updates On Our Site The Last Of The Virginia City Cemete
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 3:20 pm 
Site Admin

This is the last of the Virginia City Cemeteries for now. All we can do now that we toured these locations is work with them more in the near future. These are some pretty cool cemeteries they all have a ghost story or two afterall VC is one of the most haunted locations in all of Nevada.

Now that these updates are done I can get working on some of our more adventurous trips along the Sierras so your going to be enjoying what is coming your way. I am glad to be off the cemetery kick for awhile I was going crazy with all of them burial grounds lol. I can only imagine at night how ill get lost around these burial grounds they are huge so this is why it took me so long to get out all of the content we gathered here.

Anyhow.....please check out the update in the investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org the following at

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Wilson & Brown/Ancient Order Of Redmen Cemeteries Prologue Page
Wilson & Brown/Ancient Order Of Redmen Cemeteries Investigation 1 Report
Wilson & Brown/Ancient Order Of Redmen Cemeteries Media Page

Exempt Fireman's Cemetery Prologue Page
Exempt Fireman's Cemetery Investigation 1 Report
Exempt Fireman's Cemetery Media Page

Other Updates

Paracomedy 2011: Check out some of our bloopers and mishaps

The next update is going to be from an abandoned house and mine. Its a pretty eerie little place lots of video and photos. Speaking of video soon were going to be full force with footage from every location. Just like a couple days ago I must had did almost an hour of filming. The films give you an interactive perspective from our explorations so make sure when they are added you guys check them on out. Enjoy the remainder of your day.
Lord Rick
PGS Founder

Profile E-mail