The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:12 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Good Evening **New** Updates To Our Site From Silver Terrace
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:19 pm 
Site Admin

Goodevening or for some of you goodnight this update comes to you to start off your week with nothing but great things. I spent allot of time working on these small additions to our site. We plan on visiting many of these sites again to wrap up our case file.

I am going to also write up a report from this past weekends Bigfoot adventure. It is a little late I spent sometime resting up as I climbed to the top of a volcano Saturday so I could watch the sunset over sunset lakes. It was beautiful up there almost like a lost world with waterfalls and seclusion.

Tomorrow I have a 4 hour test at the doctors so I do not know if ill wrap up the other two cemeteries. I am visiting and doing productions in these areas during the day. As I want others to see both sides the one of exploration and the other being paranormal.

Investigations for our society will continue every weekend till Nov. so yes were very actively involved with the paranormal community. For example this week we have a case at an old school house and a cemetery. I look forward to being under the stars.

Anyhow as you can see I am babbling tonight Tammy bought imported wine from other countries its very good. I also drank Australian root beer did you know they put licorice its definitely got some taste to it who knows what the phuck else is in it lol.

Anyhow lets get down to business here is what's been added I make sure our photography is stellar and I cannot wait to revisit these places. Virginia City is a very majestic historical location all the way to the cemeteries that reside on the hill. A place where outlaws were hung and people roamed these gardens just to get away from the industrial mining.

Please check out the investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org at

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Mt. St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery Prologue Page
Mt. St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery Exploration One
Mt. St. Mary's Catholic Cemetery Media Page

Storey County Public Cemetery Prologue Page
Storey County Public Cemetery Exploration One
Storey County Public Cemetery Media Page

Other Updates

Silver Terrace Cemetery: Addition Eerie Cemetery Photos Added

You can check them all out some of our trips are not always paranormal some are historic to help preserve the sites in a sense through our photography. Do not get me wrong I take scientific read outs at all locations most of the time. However we will be doing allot of night investigations as we enter the fall and winter seasons.

These cemeteries above are very eerie all haunted all within walking distance of Virginia City. Some of these sites you see at the PGS site are rumored to be the most haunted in the sate. So we are glad to bring them to you and as the case deepens will collect EVP's and other things like night vision.

Speaking of Nightvision I ordered a new cam I am slowly recovering from being robbed and when I get everything back ill be able to cover every aspect of every investigation thoroughly.

I can assure you my friends we have some very nice projects ahead of us its going to be fun so check them out and we ask for your support as well as your friendship. I appreciate some of the kind letters I have received.

Anyhow the next update will be two more cemeteries then we start more and more to get into our Sasquatch case files from this summers wild sierra adventures.

I probably will not have the update out tomorrow like I said I have a boring 4 hour test tomorrow. I am not a huge fan of hospitals I rather be in a cemetery or toking one up on a mountain peak lol.

Well that covers the gist of it a few great updates and another adventure added to our site. Have a great night everyone.
Lord Rick
Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org/main.asp

Profile E-mail