The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:48 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Good Evening **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Silver Terrace Cem
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:27 pm 
Site Admin

Silver Terrace Cemeteries is a really special place just on the outskirts of Virginia City. I really look forward to working with this location more. You could spend hours just hiking around the area amongst graves that date back a 150 years ago. That is much older then you or me so is this landmark. Thus we have added a section to our site it would be nice to see this place restored its badly damaged.

You can check out these updates at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives area. The archives have all our work available to the public and adventures. Not every place we go is going to be haunted but I can tell you that every place we will go will be very beautiful. This type of beauty is what we bring to our viewers all from with your homes and we are happy to share it with you.

Where: www.paranormalghostsociety.org/adventure20.html

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Silver Terrace Cemeteries Prologue Page

Silver Terrace Cemeteries Exploration 1

Silver Terrace Cemeteries Evp Page

Silver Terrace Cemeteries Video Page

Silver Terrace Cemeteries Knights Of Pythias Gallery

Silver Terrace Cemeteries Masonic Gallery

Silver Terrace Cemeteries Pacific Coast Pioneers Gallery

Silver Terrace Cemeteries Silver Terrace Gallery

Silver Terrace Cemeteries Order Of Oddfellows Gallery

Silver Terrace Cemeteries Team Gallery

In time ill add more to these pages as we want to show how much we care about the conservation of such sites. Everyplace is important to our group and so this location is truly grandeur.

I have decided like our Virginia City updates which were huge I made this another area of our site that will be just as big. Not to just us but the public who will in years to come enjoy further investigations to these locations. You will get to see them during the day and night as we produce film as well as great photography. Then later will unveil our finds to the public about this place whether the rumors about it are true.

Anyhow summer is far from over and as you know its time to go chase some Squatch they are out there watching from afar. Living in the Sierra Nevada's has been such a great experience all the way to the people, to the food to the paranormal activity.

There was not many site updates this week this is because I expended all my time putting heart in soul into Virginia City as well tonight's update. I enjoy making this fun for everyone and that includes our investigations. I have to admit I have had some pretty crazy adventures recently and it just gets better and better.

I am going to go chill a beer sounds good considering we went from 97 degrees to 50 degrees this evening with giant hail bombing my town and heavy cold rains. So I thank the heavens for the rain it just means more prints I will find on our next exploration lol. It also means I went from sweating out the rear end to freezing my ass off. I guess there really are some global changes going on regardless even if the end of the world were to arrive we are far from done. We also hope you are as well or this world is going to be pretty boring:)

I will try to write the report Sunday and updates should roll along again. We also got some pretty spooky locations coming up. Our season is going to get busy its like hunting season you get the trout.....the deer....but in my world we have ghosthunting season.....and Bigfoot hunting season so were going to get out there and get us some paranormal. BTW I purposely wrote a run on sentence I blame it on the herb and I want to thank everyone for their support for the hard work that we do here.

We have many great things abuzz coming up this August which includes new team members and some really exciting locations. Allot of outdoors Bigfoot research all the way to some crazy ass ghosts. You do know that some of the ghost here out west my friends are crazy sadly they are not as crazy as me so goodnight a couple team members are getting together with me tonight to talk more about the next couple months of explorations. Its good stuff so check it out and have a stellar weekend!

To Friendship

Lord Rick

Founder

PGS

Profile E-mail