The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:42 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **New** BIG Updates On Our Site "VIRGINIA CITY" Enjoy!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:01 am 
Site Admin

I have to say that allot of hard work went into this update allot of it has to do with the fact that I live near Virginia City so for me I get to enjoy this living ghost town anytime. Secondly it deserves allot of attention its considered to be one of the most haunted places in NV and on the west coast.

I would have gotten this out sooner but with the radio show.....then this weekends bigfoot expedition I really didn't have the time till now. This is a great update and its a popular place. You have no idea how many folks email me alone about Virginia City so to be able to bring this exploration onto our site to our fans and viewers is a treat.

This update is more of an introduction to things to come we are far from done with Virginia City. Eventually will be investigating many of the historic sites and other areas in the region. This October ill be doing a ghost walk in the city so all them ghostly photos and evps will be posted along with night vision so make sure you keep up to date with our projects including this fabulous place.

Here is what has been updated as of this morning their is ALLOT to see trust me I been a busy Lord lol. I really hope you come to enjoy this location. I enjoy going up there for a beer...hiking around...hearing ghost stories and investigating the region. Its been good to us since we relocated here and since its a mainstay for our organization we want to make sure we bring everyone allot of great photos as well as anything else we can gather for you.

So check it out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives at:

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Virginia City Prologue Page
Virginia City Exploration 1
Virginia City Day Tour Part 1
Virginia City Take A Look On Inside
Virginia City Mines, Mills & Scenic Beauty
Virginia City Blast To The Past
Virginia City Fire Of 1875
Virginia City Legends & Ghost Stories
Virginia City Part 1 Virginia City At Night
Virginia City Monuments & Plaques
Virginia City Our Memories Gallery
Virginia City Night Vision EVP Page
Virginia City Videos Page

Additional Updates

Gold Hill Catholic Cemetery: New Photos Added
Dayton Consolidated Mill: New Photos Added
Paracomedy 2011: New Bloopers Added

Our next series of updates will be from Silver Terrace Cemeteries which is a very elaborate cemetery on the hillside of Virginia Cemetery. This will be another location ill work with as we are still fresh in the area so it will take time to build solid case files when dealing with the haunting's that take place here.

These are great updates and we look forward to return trips to all the said locations. This is the Wild West and I told our viewers years ago one day we would bring it to you and we are as I promised. This place is a prime example of what the west is all about and I guarantee your going to love it so check it out and have a great day!
Cheers,
Lord Rick
Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail