The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 10:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **New** Updates On Our Site Gold Hill Masonic & Catholic Cem
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:30 pm 
Site Admin

If I were not mistaken id say that I spoiled all of you today but as you know my goal is to catch up on our investigation updates that way I can help better our services we provide to the public. I am inching closer I guess some of you who do not know I was pretty sick the last couple of years which put me behind however were getting there and no matter where you go when you use google are site is going to appear. We work hard at what we do and what people don't understand is that PGS is more then just about a few ghost. We care allot about every site we visit that is because we want to see such sites preserved which includes these two very early pioneer cemeteries I explored.

I have plans on doing NIGHT investigations of both cemeteries I promise my viewers the results will be stellar as both cemeteries are secluded and rumored to be haunted. So when that day comes ill look forward to taking my team up here to explore the activity within. Anyhow here is what has been added as of tonight you can check it out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org and feel free to bookmark the investigation archives from our main page itself once you enter our site. I promise you that you cannot go wrong with our work we take pride in all our photography, videos and history. I hope all of you are ready for a dawn of a new age because that is what we will bring to you we do not want anything other then your friendship and support.

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Gold Hill Masonic Cemetery Prologue Page
Gold Hill Masonic Cemetery Exploration 1 Report
Gold Hill Masonic Cemetery Videos

Gold Hill Catholic Cemetery Prologue Page
Gold Hill Catholic Cemetery Exploration 1
Gold Hill Catholic Cemetery Videos

Our next update will be Virginia City not so much a ghostly exploration but more of an introduction to this semi ghost town considering we have upcoming case files there. So due to this factor we will be introducing all of you to the town with photos and history. Then later down the road I am going to do a midnight ghost walk and share the paranormal evidence we collect here. But for now you guys will get to see my journeys here and its a great historic town. Its probably within the top 10 haunted places in the country and think about it I live close to there so it gets even better lol:)

I want to wish everyone a goodnight please do not forget that AngelOfThyNight Radio airs this Friday a mix of comedy, entertainment, music and paranormal blotter at www.stickam.com/AngelOfThyNight at 7pm pst 10pm est. We hope that you can come on out for LIVE chat from our skycam and that you can call into the show so we can party. Enjoy and for those that did not get the earlier update American Flats is up on our site which I have declared one of the most haunted mills in the country and trust me it is I know because I was there! These are my journeys and we welcome all of you to be a part of them. peace
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail