The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:32 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **American Flats** Is LIVE On Our Site Check It Out :)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:18 am 
Site Admin

Let me take the time to announce this special update this morning some of you been awaiting it and now its finally here. American Flats is one of the largest concrete mills in the United States in my opinion based on our second exploration it is probably one of the most haunted sites I ever been to and that has to say allot considering I am almost at my 1000 investigation. This is a really special update it sucks the audio interviews and evps were stolen but there is allot of content and well they didn't demolish this place in April which means will be returning for a 3rd investigation. You can see this update and more at our site at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives area below is the direct link:

Gateway 3/Portal 21

American Flats Prologue Page
American Flats Exploration 1
American Flats Exploration 2
American Flats Dawn Gallery
American Flats Dusk Gallery
American Flats Nightfall Gallery
American Flats Team Gallery
American Flats Videos
American Flats Nightvision
American Flats EVP Page
American Flats Audio Interview With Lord Rick
American Flats Graffiti
American Flats Safety

Only at: http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/AmericanFlats.htm

Our next update coming out is a bit smaller a historic cemetery overlooking Gold Hill its well worthwhile. This is a good solid update and allot of locals value our organization because we have investigated this location.

Last night at our gathering at Carson Lanes I was drinking Blue Moons...playing darts when the bartender told me he has explored American Flats hell most people in this area have. The difference is that we took allot of scientific readings all the way to setting up alarms in the mill and we encountered allot of activity beyond normal reasoning at this location. All the way from little girls giggling to our meters going off for as long as 15 seconds. Its straight up haunted and its a place ill be working with again as I know the most active areas within the mill so future trips should be just as rewarding.

If your into giant eerie mills with lots of tunnels, graffiti, cathedral like ceilings out in seclusion then your going to enjoy this update. We worked our ass off on it and I am trying to speak at the next BLM meeting to so we can halt the demolishing of this historic site. Its epic and there is no place like it in the world! American made baby!!!! Enjoy
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail