The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **New Stellar Updates** On Our Site "Silver City NV" and "Si
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:30 pm 
Site Admin

I am very proud to present a new addition to our site hell when do we not have new features added to our site lol? But this is a really awesome place and an area will be working with time and time again. I actually live near this ghost town it still resembles the wild west not much as changed here and the cemetery is just unbelievable.

So check it out in our investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in:

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Silver City Nevada Prologue Page
Silver City Nevada Exploration 1

Silver City Cemetery Prologue Page
Silver City Cemetery Exploration 1
Silver City Cemetery Video Page

These were some fine explorations with allot of good photography I cannot wait to do the paranormal part of it all. Seeing day footage allows some of you to get an idea of where we are at and what is happening. As you know at night your not going to be able to photograph as much considering how dark of an area this is.

Please check it out and our next update coming on out is Gold Hill which is Silver Cities twin so if you like this update your going to like allot of the other updates coming out from this area. This is an area we been working with allot.

Ill be doing more filming and such in the near future here no rush its not going anywhere so sit back have a brew an enjoy the ride. Do not forget the 18th is our meet and that Friday is AngelOfThyNight Radio. Then this weekend is another Bigfoot adventure in a location I been scoping out for a couple weeks.

Time for me to go get lunch I am eating all the things I grew out of my garden with a nice piece of grilled chicken breast off the grill. If you want to join our team were very active and have years worth of investigations and explorations to come contact us for details.

Have a great day!
Lord Rick
Founder PGS

Profile E-mail