The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:30 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **New Updates** On Our Site "Carson Lone Mtn Cemetery"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:35 pm 
Site Admin

This is a very small update but it is an amazing cemetery not to far away from where I currently reside. The cemetery has many politicians buried in it and early pioneers. Its rumored to be haunted and I did a day trip just to explore it a little. We have plans to do a couple investigations here its probably one of the nicest cemeteries in the state of NV to good not to share.

So check it out in our investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Carson City Lone Mtn Cemetery Prologue Page
Carson City Lone Mtn. Investigation 1 Report

In addition to this cemetery added to our site I revamped the hotlinks section of our site. This is the area you can submit a link or do a link exchange. I had to fix it IE was messing it up go figure but its an important part of our site we get more hits on hotlinks then anywhere else.

Anyhow our next update is Silver City a semi ghost town that I absolutely love and visit fairly often. These places were showing you are introductions of what is to come. All the places within these ghost towns will be investigating some places are going to be giving our group permission to spend the night in them.

So we have allot to look forward to and considering we had some nice updates earlier today this just puts the icing on top of the cake if your into historic burial grounds. Peace
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail