The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 6:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Devils Gate" and "Dayton Mill"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:03 am 
Site Admin

These are some pretty nice updates both places are eerie and have a past. If your into creepy gorges and dark old factories then your going to love this update today. I am working very hard to get all our updates caught up once that is done will be making more seasons of our radio show available to the public.

Allot of the recent updates that you are seeing from this region are just prologues meaning will be revisiting most of these sites at least once or two more times to wrap up our case files.You can check it all out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our archives area of the site in:

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Devils Gate Prologue Page
Devil's Gate Investigation 1 Reports & Photos
Devil's Gate Media Page

Dayton Consolidated Mill & Mine Prologue Page
Dayton Consolidated Mill & Mine Investigation 1 Reports & Photos
Dayton Consolidated Mill & Mine Media Page

These are some pretty nice updates and we also captured an entity so it makes up for the stolen EVP's. The entity captured on this site is probably older then when Christ was born trust me on that one. We work very hard at what we do there is more to just pointing a camera and shooting.

In the future all our webpages designed will be compatible with IE and Firefox right now most of our site works better with firefox but I am trying to install a new template that would be for both. We have thousands of webpages so I refuse to go back and reedit them all however since we have so many more features opening up will be able to better our services when it comes to browser capability. I am not a huge fan of IE never have been because our pages show up nicely in firefox then you sometimes go into IE and find out their all misaligned so grrr.

But anyhow these are great updates and it should give you a taste of things to come as we slowly tour this region. The next update coming out perhaps later today will be Carson Cities Lone Mtn Cemetery which is a truly magnificent historic wonder. We explored it we just have not taking scientific data readings and such here.

Ill keep everyone posted so state tuned for future announcement. We have so many great venues going on and we want you to be a part of it all.
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail