The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Only 41 Spots Left In Our League Of Extraordinary Paranormal
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:31 pm 
Site Admin

As of tonight a new service is now open on the Paranormal & Ghost Society website called "The League Of Extraordinary Paranormal Investigators" so please check it out on our main page at www.paranormalghostsociety.org and further below is the direct link. Our main page on our site has gateways to all our services, features and divisions of The Paranormal & Ghost Society so make sure you check it out our traffic lately has been through the roof and people enjoy what we have to share we hope you do to.

I am very proud to present this service which will symbolize our friendship and bond with other paranormal organizations. Being a paranormal investigator goes beyond for some of us just chasing a few spooks. Maybe not for all but for some of you that are talented, upstanding, hardworking and great paranormal investigators we would love to add you onto our wall of heroes.

There are three steps to getting your own webpage through our society the first is you must fill out the form on the Leagues page its all automated during the time you are filling it out there is music available to help make this as painless as possible.

The second step is to forward me what you want on your page so I can code it whether its banners, couple photos, petition, causes, bio and your oath will be also posted with the public. The third step is you must add one of our banners onto your site we have a few available on the leagues page they are pretty cool. I designed them all myself and we can cross promote one another.

This service is designed to benefit other paranormal investigators so that we can work together in the future and form stronger bonds. I do not want anything in return but I will make sure you are who you say you are and that no good deed gets unnoticed. So if you feel you been a hard working paranormal investigator and you have done some good deeds we want to share them with the world.

I have only purposely designed 41 openings so its a first come first serve basis if you do not commit to this now there may not be any openings later if you decide this is something you want to do. This is for life as I plan on operating The Paranormal & Ghost Society for many more years to come. So hypothetically speaking if you are indicted onto our wall you will stay on our wall the next decade maybe two decades who knows but our program is designed a certain way to benefit everyone involved with this service.

There is another smaller update on our site its called Discover The Paranormal & Ghost Society which is an in depth overview of who we are and what we are about.

A new week is here so now that our main page is revamped and we have opened up so many new services it is time for me to get back on track putting out more site updates of some of our recent investigations. Right now I have no gear it was all stolen so I really didn't investigate or explore this weekend instead I built and erected the League Of Extraordinary Paranormal Investigators which was in the works two months ago I just had to finish it.

I know its easy to overlook the great things we do however before you do just remember the purpose of this service is so that you nor I are ever overlooked for the great things we do in the paranormal community. I want to thank those who support us and there are a few of you I have high hopes for. Have a nice night and below are the direct links of the new additions to our site. If you wish to apply its all very self explanatory on the page itself like most of our services which quote are free all you have to do is take advantage of them and get involved.

http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/l ... gators.htm
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/D ... ociety.htm

I wish everyone a goodnight and I look forward to reviewing your apps and information. Once I receive that ill add you to the wall of heroes from there people will be able to view more about your group and who you are.
Peace,
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail