The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Empire Cemetery"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:27 pm 
Site Admin

This isn't a very large update but it is significant since its the first location I worked with when we relocated to the Carson Tahoe region. Its a scenic area with great views near the river and even better its haunted so check it out.

If you noticed allot of new services have opened up on our site this is so we can start getting our local community involved with our operations and paranormal endeavors. As of even today I had to email back multiple people who want to join our group and be a team member. So good things are coming and unfortunately the evps that were stolen were on my recorder from this location as many others so its something ill have to grin and bare right now. I have plans to return here probably in a few months its a decent location and like I said its got some activity.

Anyhow you can view the updates in our investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org and once you enter into the site your going to notice allot of changes. We have complete revamped our main page...changed the format and made it compatible with IE as well. It looks good and I am proud of the hours of work we put into it. Lots to see on our site lots to do and lots to get involved with.

Anyhow back to the updates you can see them here:

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Empire Cemetery Prologue Page
Empire Cemetery Investigation One
Empire Cemetery EVP Page Added

The next update is the Ormsby County Poor far its an interesting little area. Updates will now start to presume again and all the working going onto our site will now be from this region since we are slowly getting caught up with things. Have a nice weekend.
Lord Rick
Founder

PS Its been a great week for site updates you have to admit so make sure you check them out and we thank you for your support as well as loyalty.

Profile E-mail