The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 1:45 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Our Main Page Has Been Re-Vamped & New Investigator Services
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:26 am 
Site Admin

This is a thankless job but I am glad its finally over. Some of you may have gone to the site and seen it was down. That was because I was revamping our main page as it was not compatible with many other browsers including IE. I really am not a fan of IE but I know most people use it so now all browsers work very well with our main page not to mention we have a new designed and allot of new additions. The loading times are much quicker to. Not much will ever change on the main page accept special announcements towards the top and radio show announcements. You can view my show from our main page on the paranormal site just as much as you can access our paranormal archives as well as other features. We have in addition to the revamp at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/main.asp other additions I want to discuss further below. Our main page is looking pretty sharp you have to admit it hard work pays off in the end. We always talk to producers and I want everyone to have a good time while enjoying all that we have to offer which includes are meetup coming up in a couple weeks!

I know that for a couple years the main page looked pretty rough that is after IE7 came out it ignored the alignment and coding I programmed. So I had today to figure another way around it and re code the entire main page so that IE can read the main page in how it is supposed to look. I am sure there are a few other pages on my site that the alignment is off a little in IE but out of thousands of pages most should be okay and I know as of tonight our main page is done and this will be the format of it for many years to come. I still have two more services that will be eventually added to the main page I have not announced them yet well I may soon if I get time to work on such projects. However Saturday as some of you know I got my Bigfoot research to do before in a couple months snow hits this area hard then most of those roads will be gated so we must work very hard to produce results this summer.

Below what has been added probably doesn't pertain to most of you but you can still check it out show a little spirit for the hard work we do. it is very important for future paranormal investigators who wish to be part of our team all these experiences are grand if others are there to also witness them too. Due to security risk ill have no choice but to increase our team in the near future especially after being robbed I just need a bigger and stronger group.. The last two years Tammy and I have done countless case files ourselves and so far we got a pretty good foothold in this region. Now that we have many paranormal locations will be working with we hope that our new and revamped team pages draw in many others that can work with our society to bring our viewers allot of good paranormal investigations.

The new team pages are designed to allure paranormal enthusiast from the Reno - Carson - Tahoe areas where we are based. In addition to the team pages there is a new logo which now and then you may come across it is also towards the top of our main page. Instead of it saying LIVE in Las Vegas and Sacramento it says LIVE from the west coast. We want to celebrate our accomplishments here on the west coast afterall at one time we did most of our work back east. But the last few years we have worked so hard here on the west coast we want to share this with the world. The west coast of the United States is amazing and this is where we are based.

I have removed on the team pages all our previous investigators I am starting clean slate. I forgot that my exwife's bios were still up there and others who have disrespected our team. I was so happy to go in deleting these clowns I just never got around to it perhaps because we have kept our team extremely small for the last few years.

Sadly if you ever watch paranormal tv shows there is allot of conflicts of interest with larger teams and drama. This is something I prefer to deal with however since our respect has grown in this region we want others to be able to come on out and enjoy many of the investigations we have for years to come.
So make sure you check it out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org I will also give you the direct links and if you are located in the area and wish to apply on our team it does have many rewards. I know some folks take this kind of thing for granted but being on our team is an honor a privilege which allows others to volunteer their time towards a good cause and make friends in the process of it all.
We have many positions involved in our society and we are a very active group so its important for us to provide such services. I have had about 150 people write me so far since our relocation and most are just not that serious. So with that in mind we now have a serious service available within our site that will allow others to commit to being on one of the best paranormal teams in the country.

You can see what has been revamped and updated at the following links.

www.paranormalghostsociety.org/theteam.htm
www.paranormalghostsociety.org/JoinOurS ... reTeam.htm
www.paranormalghostsociety.org/main.asp

Then there are pages within the links above that also been updated such as my own bio page lol that way you know a little bit about me too as a person.

You will see the new investigator banner on our main page as well for those of you who are browsing wondering what some of these logos and banners mean. I am generally very laxed so allow just about anybody to join our team or attend an investigation. I want everyone to learn the right way to investigate the paranormal but the fun way to so even if you are from out of state visiting here get in touch with me we can always use volunteers. Time for me to jet I been at this all day and I am done looking at computers lol
Enjoy!

Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail