The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:41 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: *New Additions To Our Site* Services & Theft Info Page
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:42 pm 
Site Admin

This is not a very large update but I spent hours upon hours working on it as no matter what happens our good work must continue on. When you think you have it bad someone else has it worst do not forget to light your porch lights at 9pm tonight to honor little Caylee.

Secondly we can never let others ruin the good things life has to offer so despite I was robbed this weekend I will continue my research. Sadly I will have to spend weeks returning to dozens of locations to re-gather the EVP's that were stolen and why? Because I am good at what I can do and without even a shadow of a thought I know my ghost better then almost anyone in the field and I can get them again.

Nonetheless my goal is to bring justice to those responsible involved in robbing our society and even if they are never found they will know ill never stand down to a thief. Ill never stand down and will always remain vigilante against the harm of innocent people. We can only hope that karma or justice is served or both.

For those who have been supportive towards Tammy and I thank you. We work very hard on our paranormal investigations all the cost come out of our pockets. We travel sometimes 2 to 3 days a week exploring and doing research. We never want our hard work to be in vain and will never let these thieves win even if it means exposing this publicly so that they can never commit another act like this again on Electra Rd. in Jackson. I never would want to see someone else become a victim of theft the next person could be a mom and her children it is up to all of us to stand strong together to prevent slime from crossing these lines.

So with that in mind the first update added today is located at:
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/R ... CaInfo.htm

Every EVP I lost one banner linking to this page will go up on our site and trust me there was allot that was stolen. I know I wouldn't want to steal somebody's demonic EVPs hell that is like robbing the grave lol.

Feel free to pass around the link and yes there is a reward it is a decent cash reward for a reliable tip. So pass around the link get it all over the net someone will talk Amador County is not very large. You will also see some of our newer banners found at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/main.asp we are not done there are other services that will be opening up in future weeks to come.

The main update however for today is our Gladiators and Paranormal Investigators addition. This update comes from the heart nothing more nothing less. Paranormal Investigating for our organization is evolutionizing and dogs will be used often in our future investigations. So come on out and welcome Rascal to our paranormal family. This addition can be found at: www.paranormalghostsociety.org/Gladiato ... gators.htm

In addition to this if you have not done so you can check out our new meet up page at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/C ... yMeets.htm so if you have the Voodoo lounge one saved in your favorites discard it as from now on all meet ups will be held in Carson Lanes at the retail center which is bomb trust me I partied there and our members are going to have a blast.

The PGS Phantoms sports team is getting ready to open up our recreation department located in the area ill be taking new team members who want to sign up and be a part of something more.

Lastly for now you can also check out our newest feature to our radio show called "Ask Lord Rick" we have always had it were just learning to innovate better for our fans and callers so check out that page at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/AskLordRick.htm

One more thing if you have not done so P.I.F.H is also open for business this is our special paranormal response unit for special cases and circumstances that link can be found at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/PIFH.htm

These are just some of the new additions to our site more are coming in weeks if not less. As far as updates from our last 40 investigations I am getting ready to add them to our site. Since our EVPs were all stolen from those investigations all I will be able to provide are the videos, photos and reports from those investigations. I may have a few EVPs laying around but not many so sadly ill have to return to many of the areas surrounding Tahoe and Carson City to redo my EVP sessions which will not be easy but we will recover from this.

Sadly my car insurance is not covering the entire theft so if you wish to donate you can do so at our paypal to pondercorp57@yahoo.com at this time I am not looking for a buck so honestly Id prefer if our viewers can donate gear they do not use or want to pass onto to us such as digital voice recorders, emf detectors, cameras, memory cards, flash lights, head lamps etc etc we thank you for your support and we hope to touch base with each and everyone of you.

The next updates that will be arriving is Empire Cemetery it was the first location I investigated since our relocation in the area others will follow including our Bigfoot field research and quite a few haunted locations I toured and explored. Its pretty epic stuff and your going to enjoy it. Do not forget this month their is a gathering so if you are in the area and can attend we look forward to meeting you.

Have a nice night and again 9pm for Caylee a little heart goes a long ways. peace
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail