The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 9:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **MAJOR** New Updates On Our Site Check Them Out.....
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:44 pm 
Site Admin

I know its been a long couple of weeks that I have not updated unfortunately things been hectic around here. I have been out of town multiple times.....fishing and paranormal investigating like crazy. Not to mention the fact that I was busy with my children who are away for the summer now so things should settle down a bit for me.

This is a major update and I spent many days working on it to help better service our viewers. Our work is far from over as many other new services will eventually open up provided through The Paranormal & Ghost Society. With that said we are also a licensed business in northern Nevada it cost allot of money out of pocket to do this but again we are slowly forming good relationships in this region and paranormal tips keep pouring in.

Tonight there are allot of new additions to our site all of them are available through our main page and eventually you will see banners throughout our site randomly.

These updates are special in sense perhaps because it symbolizes and end to an era. In a way its like a new beginning for us as now all the future updates that will be put out are investigations I have done around the Sierra Nevada's. I guarantee you once you see some of the places we have gone since our relocation your going to understand why we relocated to this region its been good to us so far and the places we have gone are just that STELLAR!

I wanted to get this out prior to the 4th of July as you know I was supposed to host AngelOfThyNight Radio but we had a client who needed my help so our customers come first. However there will be a show I believe the 22nd and it will be first class I promise you that.

We have done many explorations so with that in mind a new Gateway tonight has opened up and portal. We still have a long road to catch up on. I have about 40 something more places ill be adding which includes some of my Bigfoot field research and some of the most haunted sites along the Sierras. I cannot wait till we post our American Flats investigation its killer trust me once that goes up its all over lol.

I am going to try to get back on schedule but it is summer so what I normally do is pack up my fishing gear, cooler, equipment and I offroad some days hundreds of miles. Just near my home alone is locations that may take me years to explore with creeks, woods, cliffs, trails, rivers, rock formations, caves and endless dirt roads. I live near so many locations that I cannot even fathom the amount of work I have ahead of me as a paranormal investigator.

As some of you know I have not done any sends to my forums eventually my php boards will be redesigned however as far as my yahoo groups go not sure what's in store. I use to send out allot of content but honestly I am really sick of how some of those people treat me. I hardly even look at my forums anymore because honestly I am busy with field research and living it up so we shall see.

The other day I was out driving found a dirt road that led me to an area full of snow. Imagine driving around snow in almost July and even better I found this really historic abandoned stone building in the middle of the woods its epic trust me.

I am very proud of the work we do here and tonight we are offering to our viewers a bit extra and allot more coming your way. We now have a new meet up and gathering page. Our meets now will take place at the Carson Lanes which is a retail center so they have a lounge, pool hall, arcade, restaurants, bowling, music, dancing etc etc and our members are really going to enjoy themselves here its right in the heart of the Carson Valley so that members from Reno, Cali, Tahoe, Carson City etc can attend!

We also opened up P.I.F.H which is our special paranormal operations area for other organizations and special cases. We will expand our venues by working with fire departments, law enforcement, military etc on various projects when we are called upon which will happen since our years of experience in the paranormal can truly be of use to so many.

We also have a special feature called Ask Lord Rick its linked to our radio show that our callers can call on in and get more involved with our show. All this and more check it all out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org and do not forget to check out our investigation archives. Here is what has been added and update.

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Honanki & Palatki Prologue Page
Honanki & Palatki Investigation 1
Honanki & Palatki Videos

Other

"Ask Lord Rick": If you have the time I have the answer
P.I.F.H. :Our Special Paranormal Unit
Carson Lanes Monthly Parties: Check the page for details, photos, videos and location.
Gateway 4/Portal 22 Opens

The next update to take place will be from the Empire Cemetery in a way its a special one since its the first exploration I did when we relocated to the Carson Valley region. For those of you who are not aware of this I am a matter of hours from Mt. Shasta, Redwoods, San Fran, 5 National Forest, Major Ghost Towns and much more. We will be doing allot of work between northern NV and many areas of Ca.

There are some banners on our site that if you click them it says under construction. This is due to the fact that we are still opening up many new services which are not completed yet. Then there are some I have not even integrated into our site yet as I try to do them between updating explorations.

It is time to take my leave need to be up early to do some trout fishing the cut throats, browns, rainbows and steelhead unfortunately are not going to wait for me lol. I do hope this weekend to explore an old school house. I did last weekend spend sometime in the forest and found some bigfoot tracks. I work very hard at what I do and test my truck to its limits but some of the places we go are untouched godly lands that go on for miles.

Anyhow have a happy 4th of July and for those that are not aware Honanki and Palatki are remnants of an ancient Sinagua City almost a thousand years old. You guys are going to enjoy this update as their is rock art and some really nice scenic photos. Not so much paranormal however the real mystery is wanting to know what happened to this ancient race?

Lastly I am a bit behind in reports ill try to get them out maybe Monday or Tuesday they are not very long but they are pretty enjoyed places including some information about my bigfoot jaunts. Two weeks ago I slept out in the woods that was pretty intense. Summer is here so were trying to beat the snow before it comes in a few months.

That is the down low for tonight so check it all out we thank you for your support and loyalty.
Regards,
Lord Rick
Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail