The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:08 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Note & **NEW** Updates On Our Site "JEROME ARIZONA"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:01 pm 
Site Admin

I have visited allot of ghost towns in my time but this one takes the cake so we do hope that some of you can enjoy it the same way I did even if it is viewing it on our site. This is a place with allot of paranormal tales, history and explorable locations. During my tour here they were filming a paranormal TV show here so this place is the real deal when it comes to haunting's.

I do want to apologize as I have not been online very much its been a hellacious couple of weeks between sending my kids off to the summer with there mother, birthday parties, trout fishing and some pretty wild adventures. I am a bit behind with reports so ill try to post them later tonight or this evening. I have a few reports on various locations besides the fact that I am working with a new cam it does HD so lots of new films will be eventually coming to our viewers.

Just so some of you know there will be a radio show July 1st on stickam as you know I only do one LIVE show a month with our members and fans but I have allot to talk about with many of you. I will also be opening up 5 new sections to our paranormal site maybe 8 new sections and services. Were going to expand to a whole new level.

This is a big update not allot of ghost or strange shit but nonetheless its an explorers dream come true so let me give some of you a birds eye view of one of Arizona's most wickedest ghost towns in American History. Here is what has been updated in our investigation archives.

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Jerome Prologue Page and Photography
Jerome Exploration One
Jerome Media Page

Other

Paracomedy 2011: New bloopers added

The next update coming out is an ancient place I offroaded to remains of a pueblo city then after that will be revealing all our work that we have done since we relocated to the Lake Tahoe area. All of this and more only at www.paranormalghostsociety.org we thank you for your support and hope to see others get more actively involved with us. Enjoy the beginning of your summer the weather here has been beautiful and yeah you guessed it the mountains are still capped with snow its gorgeous and I wouldn't miss it for the world. peace
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail