The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: "Tuzigoot" Is Now Up On Our Site Happy Weekend.....
PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:15 am 
Site Admin

What better then to give everyone this update at 4am when most of you are fast asleep in your beds lol. I guess us paranormal investigators are night owls eh?

I would have had this update out sooner but between my sons MRI appointment then mowing my lawn and spending the evening at the festival there just was no time. Not only that but I spent sometime up at this historical forgotten cemetery that I plan on returning to eventually to do take some readings.

As you know the weekend is here and most weekends I am out in the field doing allot of paranormal research and work. I guess I should be sleeping considering in a few ill be hiking at another ancient location and filming.

The next update is Jerome however this one is just miles away from that ghost town and its one of the best preserved pueblo ruins in the country much like Montezuma's castle only difference is this was NOT a cliff dwelling.

You are more then welcome to enjoy the photos, evps and videos. If you notice overtime our work gets better every year. This is because each year we learn so many new things but we also try to improve the equipment, cameras etc that we use too. In a decade I have seen so many technological changes which also help bring our viewers more then what we could years ago.

Anyhow here is what is updated check it out in the investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org lots of great photos and one of the EVP's we captured I thought was pretty eerie considering it addressed me by my first name which was quite interesting and still baffles me months even as we speak.

This will be the last update for a few days as my schedule is going to get real busy between interviewing new investigators all the way to getting my kids ready prior to visiting there mother this summer. So ill try to get Jerome up in a few days which btw is one of the most interesting ghost towns I ever been to actually its a semi ghost town most of the residents have restored or taken up residency in some of its historic structures which are all said to be haunted.

Anyhow have a great night and here is where you will find these updates.

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Tuzigoot Prologue Page
Tuzigoot Exploration One
Tuzigoot Evps and Videos Page

Other

Paracomedy 2011: More bloopers added

Till next time everyone oh and state tuned AngelOfThyNight Radio will be LIVE in a couple weeks I am letting everyone know ahead of time more then likely it will air July 1st at 7pm pst so free up that Friday and come out and party with one of the most eccentric paranormal groups in the world. peace
Lord Rick
Founder PGS

Profile E-mail