The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 7:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Sedona AZ Is Live On Our Site Check It Out......
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:52 pm 
Site Admin

Sedona is a pilgrimage its not just an investigation or exploration. When you visit this place you leave with nothing but respect for its beautiful red rocks and ancient history. This update isn't about anything other then shear beauty and pure metaphysics. To be able to host some photos of this location is an honor and for me its not about what we find its about the fact that we can say we were there:) This is a big update and Sedona is a large place my guess would be it would take years to see all the cultural sites and rock formations.

I meant to send this out earlier but I spent yesterday working on our new anniversary banner which will be hosted on all our future webpages we add to The Paranormal & Ghost Society website will be to show the world that we have been at this for over a decade and the next decade is going to be just as thrilling I promise you that as a devoted paranormal explorer.

The Sedona updates are the first explorations of 2011 they will start here and end up where we are based now. I have some other places from Sedona ill be adding this week they are some pretty bad ass places more ancient then anything which shaped the ancient history you read about today of civilizations that eventually disappeared or died off.

I have been sort of quiet the last few days pretty busy with many projects like this weekend all of us bought new bikes so that we can enjoy some of the trails up in the woods. Did you know some of the most beautiful bike trails are near me some that go up along lake Tahoe or the Truckee River. Yum trout season I can taste them now cooking over a fire as I scream at Bigfoot on a cool summers night.

Anyhow today I did a took the bikes up to the mountains around my house we visited some cool sites and I tried out my new camera. I bought a camera this weekend that brings some of the best quality you can get. I know it will come in handy since we have tried to make it a goal to do some filming at various locations. I am always trying to greatly improve our services its very hard since we have little funding and pretty much do all the work ourselves with so very few serious members out there it proves quite challenging.

Anyhow here is what has been added and updated its good so check it out our site is designed to put a smile on your face nothing more nothing less all within our investigation archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in:

Gateway3/Portal 21

Sedona Prologue Page
Sedona Pilgrimage One
Sedona Media Page
Oak Creek Canyon
Boynton Canyon
Bell Rock
Airport Mesa
Cathedral Rock
Chapel Of The Holy Cross

Other

Paracomedy 2011 Page Is Now Open and Available

The next update is Montezuma's Well and Castle this will be more of an exploration with some pretty killer photography of some pretty ancient sites. Actually visiting such ancient sites is some of the most exhilarating exploring I have done in years let me just say that much lol. Enjoy the rest of your evenings until next time!
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail