The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 3:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Check It Out "Ballarat" Its Awesome **New** Updates On Our S
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:26 am 
Site Admin

I put allot of work into this little ghost town so much history and lore to the area. I would love to return some day here and I just might. I think now that we have made it a goal to stay based out west it will be time to revisit certain locations and Bellarat is one of the most interesting ghost towns I ever visited. The hotel is also the jail and morgue here.

I also wanted to let everyone know officially a new portal is now open and each portal that I do contains 40 unique locations. Those are like chapters only within The Paranormal & Ghost Society.

Today was a very busy day for me there never seems to be enough time anymore between running our operations and being a family guy. Being the devil too hahaha but anyhow all joking aside this is another stellar location brought to our viewers. It was the site Charlie Manson use to come chill at that was before things became really crazy.

I have many mixed feelings about this ghost town and I would like to take my truck and try to go up into the Panamint Mtns someday. I got a few hidden locations to check out beyond Ballarat. At one time this was a pretty famous town with that in mind check it all out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives. Here is what's been updated and here is where its at folks:

Gateway 3/Portal 21

Ballarat Prologue Page
Ballarat Exploration 1
Ballarat Media and EVP Page

Other

Paracomedy 2010

It is time for me to get rest tomorrow is my last day of physical therapy for my chronic knee condition. I am trying real hard to beat it lots of exercise for weeks now.

The weather has been strange we have been getting snow where I am at it doesn't seem to end since the weather here has gotten down to the 30's lately. When the weather gets a bit better I am going to start opening up some Bigfoot cases in the region. I actually am less then minutes away from the national forest. There are many nights ill be up in the woods in the middle of nowhere trying to get night vision film and sound recordings.

I am 110 percent we will produce results my methods differ then most cryptozoologist and I do believe were going to come pretty close to this creature in years to come. I have been working hard hell more then hard at this and will continue to for many more years to come. What separates my work from others is that I cover all aspects of the paranormal and even fortean type of projects also.

The next update coming out will be from Aguerberry which is a ghost town I found while hiking in the night of Death Valley. I do believe this place will look really sharp on our site. I am glad that portal 20 is done and up I am pretty right on schedule. Soon will be showing off this years work and some of the new places from our relocation to the area trust me its good stuff I know I lived it.

Anyhow I give to you Ballarat its a place like no other I know ill never forget it! Feel free to add me on facebook at www.facebook.com/AngelOfThyNight do not be afraid to meet my acquaintance. We thank you for your support and loyalty.
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail