The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: NEW Updates On Our Site "Death Valley" Awesome!!!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 2:51 pm 
Site Admin

I am very proud to present my tour of Death Valley from Xmas of 2010. Death Valley is one of the strangest yet most beautiful desert landscapes I have ever explored. With this update will bring in new partners to help me work with the area as I have plans to revisit Death Valley coming up this winter for a second trip. Strangely despite I moved I am still not that far of a ride to the valley so for me I can put together a day or weekend trip here on a whim.

I spent a long time putting together this update it was a project in the making and it may never be done totally as there is so much to explore out there.

My interest with Death Valley goes way beyond ghost hence my visit I am trying to find the entrance into its labyrinth of tunnels which could lead to an underground UFO base or ancient city of mummies. I do not know what ill find but our updates allow other experts to privately contact me with more information or to even ally up with me to conduct future excursions to places such as this.

Your not going to see allot of paranormal here this was more of a prologue exploration so that I could get a better feel for the area for future return visits. Overtime I am able to do allot more today then I was years ago so this is going to be a tight little addition to our site as we build off of our first visit.

This also presents the completion of Portal 20 and now I can start to work on Portal 21 explorations and paranormal investigations. You have to understand that PGS is MORE then just a paranormal group and for that I have received allot of unnecessary hatred and still do. No matter who loves us or hates us my direction that I want to take is that others can benefit and learn from our site no matter what anyone thinks. So check it all out and come see what all has been added as of today at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in:

Gateway 3/Portal 20

Death Valley Prologue Page
Death Valley Exploration 1
Death Valley Multimedia Page
Death Valley Underground Page
Furnace Creek Ranch
Dante's Peak
Harmony Borax Works
Eureka Dunes
Skidoo
Devil's Hole
Stovepipe Wells
Wildrose Charcoal Kilns
Death Valley Junction
Scotty's Castle

Other

Paracomedy 2010

We have two more special additions that will be coming out this week from Death Valley both are going to be stellar trust me. In addition to all of this I am going to try and get out some of my field reports later today. I been very busy the last couple of weeks exploring some new locations.

Not to mention the fact that soon is Sasquatch season for me and ill be definitely visiting some key locations near my home. Locations where there are more sightings then almost anywhere in the country so that is something for us to look forward to as in the future ill be recording bigfoot sounds and trying to get the old bastard on film if possible.

Some good photography came out of Death Valley expert within the next 10 years other great expeditions to come out of this place. Its an area full of strange lore and will be covering allot of it. Have a great day the next update coming out probably tomorrow is Bellarat a very eerie ghost town at the base of the Panamint Mountains in Death Valley.

Also keep in mind you as viewers and members can add your own stories or information on any of the 900 something investigations our group has done. All you have to do is email me and then ill go in adding the content. This allows others to get involved with us as well.

Peace
Lord Rick
Founder

Profile E-mail