The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 5:04 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **NEW** Updates On Our Site "Delamar" The Widow Maker.......
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:53 pm 
Site Admin

I am extremely proud to present this addition to our site it was well earned and we worked very tedious at this location. This ghost town may have been one of the greatest ghost towns in the wild west and many lost their lives here due to its dust which caused silicosis in the lungs.

This update has everything in it all the way from history to evp to scenic photography to bloopers. We did the investigation Halloween 2010 weekend so you bet I was at my best lol.

Anyhow please feel free to utilize this update and enjoy these never seen before photographs on the web as our work we do is quite original if I may say. You can check out our investigations in our investigation archives which totals over 900 investigations all on our site plus some at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in....

Gateway 3/Portal 20

Delamar NV Prologue Page
Delamar NV Exploration 1
Delamar NV Media Page

Magnolia Mine and Mill Prologue Page
Magnolia Mine and Mill Exploration 1
Magnolia Mine and Mill Media Page

Other Updates

Paracomedy 2010: Lots of new bloopers added from our journey into Delamar County

If you have not done so the Delamar Cemetery is also up prior to these two additions that way you get the cemetery, ghost town and a famous mine all together as one. Preservation is very important what we photographed eventually may be gone one day as most of the town site has been vandalized and hauled off.

Our next update will be a very secluded location I hiked on into called Lovell canyon and then followed by the Black Mtn Expedition. I look forward to bringing such locations to our viewers and we hope those who view it can value the hard work that we continue to present to the public.

As far as yesterdays lake monster expedition they would not rent me a boat due to weather so I ended up instead riding on out to Donner Lake where the Donner Party resorted to cannibalism and I found its a pretty interesting location. Enjoy the remainder of the rest of the weekend. peace
Lord Rick
Founder PGS

Profile E-mail