The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Miami Next Week...
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 12:51 pm 
Site Admin

Next weekend I am going to Miami for vacation..taking the boys..doing some fishing...swimming...going to fuck and I am going to party. I wont be here for at least 3 to 4 days. I also am going to probably visit a ghost town....and a few other sites maybe even an asylum. But I will be alone so its hard to say how far I am willing to take the adventure lol. It helps to have investigators and friends come along on the journey.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Miami Next Week...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:18 pm 

About Me: Made a post about me. But when it goes by-by I'll do this.
Favorite Quotes: Today my favorite quote is, (this one is especialy for Rick)
"People always have the time/money to do the things they really want to do"
Rick,

Do you know what part of Miami you are going too? I wish I could go on an investigation, but I'm lucky to make it back from the mail box with this new stupid Fibro med they put me on. :x
All I want is too not be so damn tired all the time and not have pain from head to toe all the time. I swear sometimes it's so bad..Jon can't even touch me.I tell the doctors what meds work and they tell me no cuz they are narocotics,so instead they put me on crap that doesn't work and gives me just about every bad side effect there is.

I was hoping since you are so close to me, that me & Jon might run over and hang with ya on the beach or do lunch or something, but I know you proably got your schedule packed tight.
If you go to the asylm..becareful it is falling apart. when I went there 4 years or so ago Me and Susan had a door fall down and almost hit us, and I'm talking one of those steel hospital swinging doors.Susan swears a ghost did it, I swear the rusty hinges did it. However we did get a light ficture thrown at us from an un-known sorce. I say un-known cuz there is alot of homeless people and herion additics that live in there. So it might have been one of them. We didn't see anybody but,they probably thought we were cops or someone from a local church there to try to save their souls, so they didn't want us to see them. A few months before, we went a group of teens got attacked by a group of homeless people living there. so...becareful if you go. As always, you need to worry bout the living more then the ghost.

~~~Ember

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:20 pm 
Site Admin

Sad to say if a homeless person attacked me I would probably give them the worst death possible its just that simple I got kids and cant afford to die in an asylum so its kill or be killed for me. But I am not sure if I will go or not asylums up north are better then down here down here you got so many weirdos living in them its a breeding ground for ass clowns. I usually am armed with a blade that could gut a fucking bear so we shall see what happens. I want to bring some good paranormal goodies for my fans but I will be alone so its hard to say. We may still be able to do lunch but Ill have Vegas with me...Christi...the kids etc so i wont have alot of breathing room. The only night i get free is the first night and sad to say ill be alone unless i can find some explorers to help out. I will have to drive to these places explore them alone so i dunno yet how and what I am gonna do this all. I am one of these guys that tries to do so much shit at once its not even funny...ill end up arriving in Miami probably getting my passion on haha then its ghostbusting time. In between I have to find room to eat...swim and drive around lol.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:25 am 

Have an awesome trip!!! :)

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:41 am 
Site Admin

Thank you Jackie.
:mrgreen:

Profile E-mail