The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 7:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: It Is October TOPICS Of The Month.....
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:26 pm 
Site Admin

We are starting something new called topics of the month. Each month I or other members will chose a topic that interest them. Then we will focus a little extra on those topics by sharing articles, stories, photos, content etc

The topics may be paranormal related to just fortean or odd. I decided to chose two topics that are fun and it should be interesting what other members share or come up with. The topics are as following....I will make it simple and easy.

HALLOWEEN & GHOSTS

So this month I want to see allot of ghost stories, photos, scientific information, articles etc relating to either topic. Of course you can share other things like Halloween horror stories or recipes or jokes etc as long as it relates to the topic. Hopefully their will be some good shares and creative things sent out by our friends and members. Have fun and this starts today all the way till October 31st!

Lord Rick
Founder
www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail