The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue May 14, 2024 6:47 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Note & **NEW** Updates On Our Site....:::Mt. Charleston:::..
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:52 am 
Site Admin

A little later then I wanted to get this out but its a nice fun update and they were some pretty interesting locations. This update comes from the Mount Charleston area a little world outside of the Las Vegas area. For one its 20 degrees cooler and two their are real trees not the ones you get at star freaking nursery lol.

Point is our site gets better our group gets better and we are here to stay in the paranormal world for many years to come. With my announcement of our relocation coming just months away were about to unleash hundreds of paranormal hotspots over many years to come.

I enjoy putting out updates it lets others see the reality to into paranormal investigating. I never sugar coat anything if we go out and I get chased by some wild animal your going to hear about it first trust me. I want others to keep in mind allot of hard work goes into this the site is not for me its for YOU all readers of every kind all the way from purple hair to white. So make sure you check out the updates at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in the following order:

Gateway 3/Portal 19

Robbers Roost Prologue Page
Robbers Roost Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Robbers Roost Investigation 2 Reports & Photos

Gateway 3/Portal 20

Fletcher Canyon Prologue Page
Fletcher Canyon Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Fletcher Canyon Media EVP and Audio Page

Additional Updates

Paracomedy 2010: Lots of bloopers in our paracomedy section of our site

If you notice their is a little skipping around something I never do but the two location tie into one another a little. Not only that but we visited the roost before and after Fletcher canyon so it really is all one big update. I did capture some audio of something in the woods with us sadly my recorder could barely capture it since whatever it was started off by screaming close by then took off running about a mile away in the canyon. It was a pretty eerie experience and I am glad I got to be there at the right time. If you do not put yourself out there in such predicaments you wont get results.

Our next update will be from Searchlight followed by a few places I explored not so much haunted by some cool spooky places. Then will get out the updates from Utah in my crazy adventures out there. All future EVP pages will contain two types of players so that all browsers will work to play them. Since EVPs is something we started doing allot of the past 14 months. I may have to go back into all our EVP pages and recode it to work with the newer browsers and plugins no biggy just means more work for me so please take a glance and show your support for the hard work we do.

There more then likely will be an investigation Saturday nothing big then in October I got a huge trip planned its a surprise each year we bring them around Halloween to our fans. This year will have some special spooky explorations in October. So check it out at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/main.asp in our investigation archives. Everything is organized their by names almost 900 investigations. I swear when I approach a 1000 I need to parachute or something extreme lol.

Lastly next week Friday ill be on the air live taking paranormal calls...doing live stand up comedy and possibly with a new cohost still interviewing so many interesting women who will it be. Remember we now take incoming calls again you know you want to lets bring in Sept. 10th with a bang as we have a special episode called "Highschool With Lord Rick" Yeah baby!

Sends to my paranormal forums resume later today for those who belong to my groups sorry been busy first week of school for the kids.....me going crazy filling out a bazillion forms of paperwork lost track....and dealing with 3 hungry young men which places me in the kitchen baking pies ha eating them;) Lastly do NOT forget our meet up is the 15th of this month which is a Wednesday come on out and party with me whether your on facebook, myspace, my forums or your some stranger who just like the goddamn paranormal as our doors are open 24 hours a day everyday!

Peace,
Lord Rick
Founder, Author and Talk Show Host

Profile E-mail