The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:18 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Could It Happen? Think About It!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:34 am 
Site Admin

I watched a movie tonight its called "The New Daughter" its pretty strange not going to get into it much do not want to ruin it. It almost seems like you never can find a worthwhile horror film to brag about. Allot of movies are B rated or just do not make you think enough.

This movie is about a house its built near a native American mound in the south. It is about a tribe of people who were much different then humans even their way of living.

It in my opinion portrayed its own version of what some call the skinwalker. Some people portray them as monsters all hunched over....mouth full of teeth. I have had people in the past not to mess with this kind of thing. I know last year ago in the desert that this indeed may have been the creature that I seen not of course the one in the movie but something similar to it.

Anyhow I thought it was a great movie afterall the ending is pretty intense you will think about it. It reminded me of my days down south when we use to ghost hunt at all these old mansions and houses in secluded areas. Sometimes near some of them mansions we would come across a mound and of course some of those buried in those mounds were considered godlike.

Proof of that can be found in Zoar Valley Lore back east just like Spirit Mountain here on the west coast both areas I ventured around at. I never looked at mounds like the movie portrays them though but for some of you who do live in seclusion it makes you wonder believe me.

Ill give you guys a glimpse of the movie trailer you can rent it its a good get the lady to snuggle up next to you type of movie with popcorn. Tammy has not dealt much with native American paranormal lore but ill tell you what every tribe had their own legends of lights in the sky, sasquatch and even tales of the skinwalker. Just like in NY you have the legend about High Hat a creature with a mouth full of teeth. So watching this movie really made you think about such things. Thoughts about could it happen....is their some truth behind it all questions such as this that raise public awareness in the paranormal field when venturing to these old ancient sites.

That's two for two on great movies and well since 20,000 seen my posting on "The Road" and nobody replied that to me was rude and distasteful end of story which goes only to my paranormal groups generally speaking. Some of you just do not have the heart it takes to be true paranormal investigators and then some of you are just to plain scared to talk about these kinds of things or perhaps your just to scared to make a new friend I do not know anymore sighs. With that in mind the one friend you can be sure of is me as long as I know your intent is with best interest!

I do know that the places that I go I put myself in situations where such things are real. I know that nobody pays me to do it I do it for you the readers and members. But in reality this is not a nice world you have serial killers example the movie "Wolf Creek" based on a true story about a few hikers who get killed. I see allot of strange things in my time and I work hard at what I do so when I can have fun I have fun.

We live in a much bigger world then some of us think not just the world you see in front of you but what about the one under your feet or above your heads. The paranormal for some is a way of life not all but for those lucky enough to deal with it and see it. I deal with it I see it and Its a learning experience not one that has taken a few weeks but my group has been around almost a decade now and were here to stay. So check out the trailer here is the link enjoy...rent it....and for the gentlemen this is how you will get your lady all over you .....take my advice I know the ladies haha. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efDKZ6wkI7w

Lord Rick
Founder, Author & Talk Show Host

Profile E-mail