The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:56 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Being A Good Citizen In Our Society & Membership
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:22 am 
Site Admin

I honestly believe that over the years people forget that just because you are on the WWW respect does not matter but it does. Here at the Paranormal & Ghost Society it is a privelege for all of us that technology allows us to commune the way we do. To be able to have that opportunity to share our theories...beliefs...and general banter is a goddamn blessing.

I do see the good in others that is why years later I am still here to let others ponder upon my words. I know some of you actually allot of you religiously read whatever it is I write not sure why but you do ha ha :) then their are those who hide, lurk, disrespect, hate on, not show an openmind or your just not a good citizen within our society.

These are some of the things you can do as members read them understand that they are our building blocks to being the best we can be and you can to us as members.

1. Show an openmind the paranormal is strange opinions are valued, appreciated and taken serious.

2. We have many forums sign on up they are available in our main page at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/main.asp

3. Friendship is important our forums are a way to commune with one another but I can be reached anytime through many of my emails, forums, websites, myspace and even facebook.

4. Being on our group means getting involved nothing you do is for me you do it for the group.

5. Donating is NOT required but if you do it do not do it for me again its for the group. Equipment.....traveling....basic outdoor equipment, cost of our website need to be met if you can throw a buck a month our way our paypal is GodOfThyNight@aol.com

6. We run a radio show its not all about the paranormal it definitely is awesome because we can say Fuc* and their is not a goddamn thing anybody can do about it meanwhile moments later I can share with you ghost stories wtf right so tune on in anytime we host a chatroom and LIVE show.

7. Get a T-shirt, mug or any other logo wear trust me my products are kick ass end of story now lets all get some brews.

8. Join our team we need others who can offer their experience to our adventure group now that is a whole different story but it has its rewards.

9. Look man I am a father raising 3 boys might have another soon I get busy sometimes so I cannot do all the sends and be here 24 hours a day its just not feasible.

10. Fill our positions we need mods, cohost for our show, chapters to give out, bands to recruit for our show, investigators and even others who can work for our advertising dept. I do need a new journalist and someone who can be our publicist. These are volunteer positions your help is greatly appreciated and I hope I can also be of help to anyone.

11. Stop the haters Ill say it again stop the haters. If they attack me they will attack YOU. Just as if they libel me on hate sites its because they want to ruin the great things we got going on by in hopes of ruining the great things I have done.

12. Truth, Friendship and Adventure those are our mottos I uphold them so lighten up and realize for almost a decade all you authors and paranormal groups I promote the hell out of just remember that just view some of our yahoo forum archives.

13. If your in our forums make a post or two a day....again donate what you can even if its old cameras, recorders or anything you think we can use. Trust me we do allot of our door expeditions camping, hiking, climbing, caving...then we have the other aspect...cemeteries....historical sites....haunted houses etc.

14. Take the drama elsewhere nobody pays me to host a forum or go out to investigate. We do this because we enjoy it and we hope you do to.

15. Get Involved show your support and loyalty if you stop caring do not expect us to keep showing. We show and we work hard at it and I can back that up with any of my adventures they all are documented.

16. Listening again is great if your reading this your listening but also we expect you to use the wonderful things we make available to you. The forums allow you to do that.

17. If you want to smoke lots of bud....read about the paranormal in the buck I wont judge you but know ill be right their smoking with you....now being in the buck kind of eerie considering each year I bare my ass on my radio show at least one time so with that in mind lets party if were going to share the unknown lets do it in style.

18. I am doing much better which means the good ole days of PGS are relatively back and yes sometimes I send out allot and hope you do to so I can have some Lord Rick me time lol

Along with other things please sign my presidential petition but seriously most of all be good to one another man. I am so sick of people joining our forums then whining.....bringing drama....flaming me etc. I will say I been around for years people however do not know me they cant all I do is work hard to make others happy between our groups and our paranormal work.

People use to knock me but the truth is I went up to Mount Potosi months ago I conquered it and I was not hooting like TAPS on SYFY trying to make the ghost come out and play. I do not need to do such things because I am confident in my own abilities to see and experience real paranormal activity at its finest sometimes in seclusion miles from nobody.

Our groups they are only small parts of who we are. This letter will not apply to all of you as some of you already are great members who donate once or twice a year.....who post.....who ask what they can do to help but as I ponder I can only hope their will be more who come out of their shells like that. This way we can take a few good citizens and turn those numbers into millions of likeminded individuals who share similar experiences and others that we can find who share good beer as well as good hikes.

I do not force people to join our cause but their is no half way point you either are in all or none. Just as I have made with the paranormal either you go all the way to find the truth or you don't. I am here all the way for the long run so get comfy folks it is going to be a long ride and your either going to be a part of it working along side with me or you can run from it. You can do that we will not stop you some have not been fair towards my groups, sites or me. But know that while your still contemplating we still will be here tomorrow...next week....next year....and a decade from now because we are self produced and our own unique society.

You are not under me but we walk along side of eachother do not expect Lord Rick to do everything help me and help eachother. Some say 2012 is the end of days I do not believe it but if it is lets make it the best goddamn years possible so if you are a member of our forums and my site has touched you to get involved then welcome to The Paranormal & Ghost Society.
Peace,
Lord Rick
Founder, Author & Talk Show Host
www.myspace.com/AngelOfThyNight
www.facebook.com/AngelOfThyNight
www.livevideo.com/AngelOfThyNight
www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail