The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 2:50 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Note Main Page Fixed At Our Website.........
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:21 am 
Site Admin

I just wanted to let everybody know that I fixed a few things and added a few on our site at www.paranormalghostsociety.org which will take you into www.paranormalghostsociety.org/main.asp where you will see additional paranormal forums that we operate along with a few other banners etc etc.

Also the main page is where you can view our show when it airs. I believe Friday next week is our next LIVE episode where we will be taking calls on our new working number. Our main page of our site is a gateway which branches out to hundreds of other webpages our site is massive.

The only nonworking banner on our main page is the Mars Project that will be up in a few days. Although we operate many forums its only a very small part of our society really. I was talking to a fan of my work up near Kinzua today. Persons who see our site it is a helpful resource our work is very important that we do here. We take allot of risk with one of the smallest crews for almost a decade bringing you guys real tales and evidence this is not something you will ever see on television the ups and the downs we experience.

Feel free to join the forums or look around all our work is in the investigations archives of course over the years it gets better. I guess the longer you work at something the better you work or harder to improve it. So we always want to add fun ideas into what we do.

Paranormal is main stream we do things way off the chart and that takes courage to do. When you can be yourselves risking it all their is no better place to be then a part of us. If your going to go you should go all the way. I am far from done with my plans for the future of our group I can only hope that the next decade of events will bring me closer to new and old friends.

Sometimes when I do a site update I get the code messed up or whatever the imperfections are the things we can love in others. However that is what happened when I updated our main page a few months ago it somehow got switched around with an older copy so allot of the banners and things were not working as it was an older format.

Our site is best used with firefox and google chrome and yes I support the legalization of Mary Jane so should you only because in today's time the lies you been told can be debunked and the myths you have learned are just myths. So toke.....be happy and enjoy the hard work we do which will be in relation to another post I will make shortly on some of my forums.

I am a believer in the unknown but its also because I have seen some things in my time. Nobody can ever knock me for sticking to my guns or putting my own energy into groups. Devotion is something to be proud of and of course with that devotion comes some filled with so much jealous they chase me around like the press acting like ummm ass clowns lol. Its okay to laugh but its okay to have a good time not all ghosthunters good boys.

With that in mind check out our paranormal equipment I have more coming available soon....our poster stores....logo wear shop....books....paracomedy page, php boards and groups. I love when others get involved but more importantly enjoy the work we do. My travels in years to come will bring me to some amazing places and I promise you as viewers will be the first to know.

Have a nice night I know I did and tomorrow night I will to as I am going out to the House Of Blues for a concert. Next weekend of course I will be out in the desert risking my life for what I see as something greater then even mankind.
Sincerely,
Lord Rick
Founder, Talk Show Host & Author

Ps If you seen a typo on my site I apologize perhaps a stoner moment some of us have those and if you do not you should so make sure you get further acquainted with our site.

Profile E-mail