The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 1:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: I could use a little help
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:34 am 

First let me say I am thrilled to be a member of the Paranormal Ghost Society. I'm glad I have a place to go where people won't think I am a total fruit loop. Now on to the business. I don't really know what is going on in my house but there is something. The first things I noticed were easy to pass off as something else, quick moving shadows, whispers. I live in an older log cabin with my parents and daughter on 1o acres in the woods so there are a ton of trees and creatures, it was also easy to pass off my dogs barking at nothing as simply something I didn't see or hear. The overwhelming sensation that something was always watching and following me, especially when I was alone was easy to pass off as my own paranoia. But now there are things I really can't explain anymore. When I have the baby monitor on I can hear whispers, even when I am the only one home, I can hear my 19 month old daughter babbling quietly to someone only to stop as I get close to her room. She also wakes up almost every single night at 3am (or very close to it) crying uncontrollably telling me "THEY SCARED ME!!" as she points to various nothings in her room. I hear faint whispers all day and all night when no one else is around. I always feel like someone is right behind me and I have felt phantom touches that left my skin ice cold, I've also woken up in the morning to find scratches and bruises that I can't explain. Previous attempts to record EVP's and get any kind of photographic evidence have yielded absolutely NOTHING. What should I do? How should I proceed? If anyone has any idea, I am more than open.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: I could use a little help
PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:20 am 
Site Admin

I read your post to its entirety does your child have marks on their body??? That is my first question the other was being the history of your home your currently living in? I mean back in the day their was a time where one of my sons was being scared by something. Their is means of dealing with it but its important to know more about what your dealing with before moving on. Photos do not always reveal things trust me we do many outings and get nothing out camera but we know they are there.
Lord Rick

PS Welcome to our group nice to meet you

Profile E-mail