The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 1:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: **New** Updates On Our Site Cathedral Canyon....
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:36 pm 
Site Admin

Not a huge update but a pretty historical one with a touch of mystery and even some ghostly evidence. I worked hard on these and all I can say is if you have not checked them out yet please do! Our site follows a certain timeline and well since this is fresh out of the oven I am sure you will enjoy the updated places we have added into our series of explorations and investigations all at www.paranormalghostsociety.org in our investigation archives area.

Gateway 3/Portal 19

Cathedral Canyon Prologue Page
Cathedral Canyon Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Cathedral Canyon EVP Page

Chief Tecopa Cemetery Prologue Page
Chief Tecopa Investigation 1 Report

Additional Updates

Paracomedy 2009 Page

Again these are swell updates we got a nice EVP and ghost photo out of it...and they are both cool places to chill at as well as popular locations for hikers...and cemetery enthusiast in the Vegas area.

I want to thank all those who believe in us and me it means the world to me. Now as far as those people like Roadwuss who mimic every report I send out to my groups Lord Rick bless you....you guys did such an exemplary job providing me with free promotional advertising keep up the good work! As much as some hate me I want you to know I will NEVER go away:) and well the next updates coming up will be the town of Tecopa....then followed by the French Mountains exploration.
All The Best,
Lord Rick
Founder, Author, Talk Show Host

Profile E-mail