The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Sat May 11, 2024 2:57 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: NEW Updates On Our Site....Check Them Out.....
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:52 pm 
Site Admin

I always love sending these emails because they are like gifts from the good Lord to you lol. But anyway's hopefully with the next few weeks I can use this time to catch up on all the excursions done in the past that you have not seen yet. I am far from done its just that 2009 was filled with more downs then ups. I do not feel this year will be a bad year for PGS I got a trip planned over seas......and a whole list of places will be investigating as well as exploring.

Sometimes good things come to those that wait so please check out our investigations archives at www.paranormalghostsociety.org to see our recent additions in:

Gateway 3/Portal 18

Skull Mine Prologue Page
Skull Mine Investigation 2 Report & Photos

Gateway 3/Portal 19

El Dorado Canyon Boathouse Prologue Page
El Dorado Canyon Boathouse Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Nelson Hilltop Mine Prologue Page
Nelson Hilltop Mine Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Additional Updates

News Page

I apologize if you went to our news page earlier this month and it was not available. For some reason it got replaced with another htm file. Our news page is important it boast information on parties, meet ups, future trips were taking, future investigations, recaps of the month and even some paranormal articles.

The next update will be on Goodsprings Nevada a place I visited months ago. I been hesitant on posting that update only because some really bad things went down in that place which includes a woman sounding like she was getting hacked to death in a canyon. But I will tell my story and you can believe it or not when it arrives on our site.

Lastly its very easy to work around our site just click www.paranormalghostsociety.org enter into the main page and their is buttons for every little thing including the area which is most important our archives to all the locations visited.

I have dozens of youtube videos ill be posting in the future to some are places I been to others are comical entertainment for our show. Speaking of our show tomorrow we come back for season 7 ill be LIVE on camera and will be covering some pretty heavy paranormal material in addition to our few hours of stand up comedy and entertainment. You can tune into the show tomorrow 7pm pst at.... http://www.livevideo.com/liveshow/AngelOfThyNight

If you have any questions feel free to contact me our next outing is in a couple weeks ill be climbing another mountain which will lead into a hole into the ground where will be looking into some tunnels. We are based right now in Vegas but expect us in 2010 to do some amount of traveling especially our overseas trip where we will enter into the catacombs of Paris.

Lastly no I have not quit not he site is not for sale I had a rough year surgeries, pc issues, medical problems, family issues etc I been working hard these few months to upgrade things little by little so I can get back on track with updates and well our investigations been great lately so with that in mind have a great night. peace
Lord Rick
Founder, Talk Show Host, Author

Profile E-mail