The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 10:59 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: My Dear Friends How Are You Lately Owner Note!!!!
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:14 am 
Site Admin

My Dear Friends,

I am very sorry you have not heard from me I have taken a long vacation perhaps due to the fact that I had to find a place last minute here in Las Vegas. I am still working on getting a place in Central California. I ask if anybody has a share of the house I would gladly split it with you:) but alas I need to understand that The Paranormal & Ghost Society is NOT just a group it is a legacy. The legacy I built and our legend is not over yet:) I will be reopening our society very soon with sends....investigations....and that includes my two loves Millie and Brenna. They inspire me to work harder and better for all of you and to not give up and so do some of YOU.

I have taken a good month to devote myself to both of them because I want to build a bigger family. My Brenna might be carrying me a child so as you can see its a special time right now in my life. I know my fans of AngelOfThyNight Radio miss me my fans remember I will be back and probably do a show next week and were going to give you a wild ride into the paranormal.

I wanted to let all of you know that since I am right now here in Vegas functions will resume. I been very busy being a dad as well with the summer here my sons want to spend more time with me. I remember those days when they were munchkins life was more simple:)

I want others to help run our society people who have known me for years. I need moderators...people posting...advertising....donating....etc I want to continue our quest for the truth bringing all of you high times peace and love across the miles. I want you to support my presidential petition www.paranormalghostsociety.org/LordRick ... mpaign.htm

I have not abandoned my fans even the ones who do not like me to bad your stuck with the good Lord although the bad one is very tempting too eh?:) It was my birthday on May 28th so for those who wished me a very nice Birthday thank you that includes some of my bestest friends within our PGS groups. You have my love forever.

Help me help you lets grow I am far from retired. I am feeling healthier and stronger just as I am so close to the truth you have no idea. Everytime I get called out to the desert I see something new its like being drawn into something prior to it happening a calling. In the last few months I have seen things in this world that would make you question it and I hope to resume them again in the next month or two till we can get based out in Central CA working with San Fran, Gold Country and Sacramento areas.

I will try to get some sends out soon to my mailing list including the non paranormal ones to. You have to understand that when our members or fans stop caring its hard to keep pushing on. For example nobody showed to last months meet up or the fact that you host a show and only a few show up things like that dishearten a leader. But I am a stronger leader and soon I will shine again.

I hope to get my film out in a few months that I did back in Oct of last year ago. I hope to get Millie and Brenna being my cofounders. I will show them and they will be involved in all my projects in the future:) I have allot of site updates to do in weeks to come also so sends might have to wait so i can focus on our website at www.paranormalghostsociety.org feel free to purchase a book, logo wear, donate, get paranormal equipment etc or go into the investigation archives for some pretty good material on our adventures.

I am blessed to have those still stick around some of you are religious to my blogs etc etc so anyway's I want to share a piece of my world with you so here is my Millie and Brenna:) http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... =198095718

I want to wish all of you well who are member of The Paranormal & Ghost Society or affiliated with me on some level or another! I will get back out to Central California and well toking this time in the woods with a big ass hairy Sasquatch:) You see even though I been away in some areas the love I have around me from friends and my women is what will make me a better founder and paranormal investigator.

Believe in me and be a part of something bigger my campaign, our radio show, our website, journeys into the unknown...... www.paranormalghostsociety.org/AngelOfThyNightRadio.htm I share these things with all of you because PGS is not just a group but were a family and over the years because of my society I have found so so much but I also have lost so much. When things get back on track will have hundreds more investigations, sends, meetups etc and I ask all of you to help us grow and to do what you can for the group. Have a wonderful night and thank you for those who never lose faith!

Your GodOfThyNight
Lord Rick
Talk Show Host/Founder/Author
www.myspace.com/AngelOfThyNight
www.myspace.com/AngelOfThyNightRadio

Profile E-mail