The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Some Small Additions/Updates To Our Site....
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:58 pm 
Site Admin

I been taking things one step at a time right now each week doing different projects to help better our paranormal community. I always update our site or make our groups better that I own. Tonight I will do some updates to my yahoo forums which send out monthly reminders. After that I will get my trip photos from Haunted Cedar Key....and Savannah. Good things come to those who wait even if its months down the road. This week I did a lot got my bbs's up to par..will be adding more arcade games for our members to compete and friends. I also got rid of the lag on the main page a little by redoing our moon phases applet, adding our meet up button, and adding our UEParadise poster so others can sign up. I also made a new chatroom for our site at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org it loads fast and its a lot of fun others will go there from all over the world just to chat with others who are a part of our community. All browsers should work I just tried them all but sometimes its slow loading at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/main.asp if that happens and your on dial up contact me and Ill give you the portal to our investigation archives or wherever you need to go on our site. But it should work if you have good broadband aol is the slowest to load my site...firefox very quick and IE the older versions are faster IE7 for some reason does not read our site well. So that is the update new chatroom, some new buttons, lunar phases fixed, and some lag cut off the loading time. I will work on later tonight the groups and so some more sends to our yahoo based communities if I get around. I am going out to dinner right now for chinese food:) order me some saki to while I am in there ha!
Lord Rick

Profile E-mail