The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:31 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: NEW Updates On Our Site From Cedar Key Florida:) FINALLY lol
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:45 am 
Site Admin

I know its a real long overdue update I guess some of you should know most of the update was done I just spent the last two days working on the EVP hours of recording and unfortunately only a couple evps but hey its all good. It was a hard investigation to add to my site Id rather not talk about why just know it was a hard one for me to add. I am very very proud of this addition to our site. Cedar Key is really an amazing island and I was lucky enough to tour the island before my move out west.

A lot of the places I went will be memorable like those people having sex in the park....or that wolf like creature that jumped in front of the car....or those drunks shouting for Santa Claus cause I had the beard and hat. It will always be memorable besides the fact that I was rewarded after the investigation also lol.

I will start working on the Savannah updates but I am doing it differently Ill update each location one by one to make it less overwhelming for me. I will skip the historic area of Savannah and update the cemeteries FIRST cause mainly that is what I toured were Savannah GA historical cemeteries. Boy that was a trip to remember I was so sick and road a greyhound out there to Savannah no car just miles of hiking all night long on foot lol I had to walk up to drive through just to get a McDonalds burger I was so freaking hungry and cold that night.

Anyhow check out the following updates I know my site sometimes does not load well on dial up or certain browsers you either have to be patient or work around the main page so its http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org then go into the main area http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/main.asp then go into the investigation archives at http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/a ... aypage.asp where you will be able to go to different investigations. In order to see Cedar Key you must go here.

Gateway 3/Portal 17

Rainbow Springs Prologue Page
Rainbow Springs Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Rainbow Springs EVP Page

Rosewood & Shiloh Cemetery Prologue Page
Rosewood & Shiloh Cemetery Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Cedar Key Shell Mound Prologue Page
Cedar Key Shell Mound Investigation 1 Report & Photos
Cedar Key Shell Mound EVP Page

Cedar Key Historical Cemetery Prologue Page
Cedar Key Historical Cemetery Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Cedar Key Prologue Page
Cedar Key Investigation 1 Report & Photos

Additional Updates

News Page: Keep Track Of Whats Happening
Paracomedy 2007 Page: Some laughs from Cedar Key
Adventure Page 17 Added

I must admit their were a few good photos that came out of this trip but the history....and the evp I got was pretty solid and good evidence as well. It was really one of the last trips I made in FL before I moved. It was like one of those places I have always thought about going to wish I went fishing there lol heard its pretty good. Anyhow now you have the update months later but its real its there and with it should get us a lot of future hits from our trip so others can enjoy it too. peace
Lord Rick
Founder
http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org

Profile E-mail