The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 7:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Was The Radio Show A Setup???
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:09 am 
Site Admin

The nice thing about owning this site and board is that you guys and me can communicate on a more private level. I thought I did a good job with the show but if you listen to it you will notice that really nothing nice or positive was said towards me it was an entire debate the whole time and taking my words the wrong way no matter how I explained to them. Unfortunately I FELT like it was a set up I NOTICED one guy that called in was from a hate group and noticed not one member of mine called in so either they were not put on or something cause i thought that was really wierd. I just feel its fucked up ya know these people act like there all goody goody instead of just being down to earth and admitting their not. I worked hard to get the site out there but based on the questions I could clearly see that they tried to pull some shit on me and its like who are they to judge. That is why people dont get bigfoot on film its cause they dont want to take the xtra step as opposed to me. I tried to defend the paranormal and hell even urban exploration so I hope others appreciated that but yeah a rough crowd and alot of scrutiny. Its hard when you have very few who support you or care these fuckers out there could never understand the things i seen or the hard work that I do. I need to do something big real big a tv show or something and that will shut them the fuck up. I need a couple publicist to help me out. I just wish people were not so fucking dumb and could understand the bigger picture. I will do my own radio show maybe tomorrow and elaborate on some things since i was interupted by the host quite a few times.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Was The Radio Show A Setup???
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:41 pm 

I agree wth you about the show, they set you up. I tried to call in and never got through. I know you said you have been on a few TV Shows before. Can you contact the people who produced then and see if you can get somthing going? I am sure you can get it all done if you put your mind to it (man I sound like Back to the Future...lol).

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:06 pm 
Site Admin

That is because they are a bunch of goody goodys they certainly shut the fuck up after my last show now none of them will talk to me because I gave it to them likewise. These people must think i am running for president and thats not the case i dont care if they dont like me i know they wouldnt last 5 seconds on one of my investigatiions. They want to sit back leave a camera on and do nothing and thats not what exploration of haunted place is about. But its okay paybacks a bitch ill make our group show very popular and very good ill pretty much steal their listeners because that is what people want is honesty not someone who has shows that mock out there guest and thats all it was a mockery.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:24 pm 

About Me: Rick eats cock
Favorite Quotes: " Revenge is a dish best served cold "
the show was a total setup!

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:06 pm 
Site Admin

Hey Mike you remember that link you sent me on my dead friend...? That was written by goodleburg...goodleburg is the cohost of that show that is one of the culprets he is a 37 geak now living in IL I got his email address to. These people are fucking morons dont that ass realize that its not me that can sue but the family if they seen it man these people are dumb.
Rick

Profile E-mail