The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Forum rules

Please click here to view the forum rules

Post subject: Woo The Radio Show Is Over...A Copy Is Available At....
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:21 am 
Site Admin

Man I am beat 3 hours on the air I hope some of you tuned in I will hopefully in the future do another one for that paranormal interest radio I do not mind good paranormal talk that's the thing on my show I cant ask myself questions haha. But I thank those for listening in I know their are a lot of people out there who hate me and my methods but I also know some of you who respect me for the risk taken to prove conspiracies and things bigger then you or I. hope if you have not listened to it you will they should have a copy on podcast available for 60 days from the interview. I liked some of the questions though that were handed to me nice to see others ask me things on various topics. I know some out there want to hand me the book but that's okay to will keep doing what were doing on course and when we get out west will produce some great results as we have for many years now. If anybody else runs a radio show and wants to interview me just get in touch with me as I am more then happy to be a guest get people more involved learn about us etc. It was a hard interview because a lot of times the phone cut off like echoing...or could not hear so if I interrupted guest its cause that reason like I said just want to make sure it was enjoyable for those who are fans and even those who are not. A copy is available here http://www.nowlive.com/member.asp?id=100232225 the only thing that hurt me was the comment on how I killed my friend. I know some fans tried to get through and it was not working or your calls were not taken not sure why I don't run the show so who knows busy lines??? to many callers ? Hmmm Cause a couple fans told me they tried to get in to talk and could not sighs sorry once again. It was a rough crowd and it usually is with anything I do but I do want to say that we got a lot of great things happening I look forward to meeting my members out west...doing our bigfoot expeditions..and hopefully i met some new allies from the show who I can call my friend..etc etc etc peace
Lord Rick

PS Show is 203 minutes long if you didn't listen to me live you can listen to it once again here... http://www.nowlive.com/member.asp?id=100232225 for Dec. 2nd thanks

Profile E-mail