The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: March 24th Group Meetup At The Rios Voodoo Lounge Come On Ou
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:15 pm 
Site Admin

Time has passed since the last time I tried to host a gathering since a few have wrote me from the group asking if their would be anymore the answer is yes. Our next meet up will take place March 24th Wednesday at 7pm at the Voodoo Lounge above all of Las Vegas. I may change that meet up to the ghost lounge at the Palms its hard to say. I was supposed to move from Vegas but since I am not for awhile more I have decided to take this time to host a gathering so that other myspace, forum, groups etc could meet as one. Everybody is invited do not care if your hair is green or purple come on out and party with Lord Rick. The meet is for all you cannabis lovers.....paranormal enthusiast.....singles........urban explorers and just about anybody. I am letting you know this in advance so that you can make arrangements for this date or rides. If you are on my side of town I might be able to provide you a ride just let me know ahead of time. The meets are a way for us to promote what we do all in good fun and if you need more information....you can check out our meet page at www.paranormalghostsociety.org/LasVegas ... eetups.htm which we advertise it at. In addition to that will be having a PS3 party near St Patties day come on out to that if you like guitar hero and rockband!.
Lord Rick

PS Party is March 13th in the evening please let us know you will be attending one or both events

Profile E-mail