The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Las Vegas Party At The Voodoo Lounge April 22nd 7pm!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:41 pm 
Site Admin

Only two parties live come on out party with your host of AngelOfThyNight Radio & The Paranormal & Ghost Society this Wednesday at 7pm if you are within the Las Vegas area. The Voodoo Lounge stands 50 plus floors above Las Vegas techno music, live bands, a stage for dancing, indoor and outdoor bar. We have a very special guest attending this meet up his name is Carson and he wants most of you to come on out. I will not say much more but for those who like to toke up smoke up you need to attend this event trust me. I look forward to meeting Carson and right now we have a few others attending. There is no cover charge just make sure you get there before 8pm. Look for me outside at 7pm on the upper deck ill be chilling you cannot miss me.
Lord Rick

www.paranormalghostsociety.org/LasVegas ... eetups.htm

Profile E-mail