The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:07 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rapture? Is it true
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 6:19 pm 

About Me: I'm your usual dude. I love to play the guitar, I have alot to learn, I love my wife and kids with a passion and would proudly go to my grave for them. I don't drink much anymore, I quit toking years ago, but I still know how to enjoy life and have fun. My wife is my drug, I'm addicted and can't get enough. I revolve my life around her, if I'm not at work, you will find me with her and the kids off on one of our adventures. We love the paranormal and spend a large amount of time researching it. That is about all I can say about me.
Favorite Quotes: "When darkness falls, I come alive, fear me, for I am the Phantom of Darkness"
Anyone ever read the Left Behind Series by Jerry B. Jenkins and Dr. Timothy LaHaye. I read every one of those books, they are a good read anyways, quite suspenseful. In the first book, they write of all these people just dissapearing, and that is Jesus Rapturing his church. Honestly, if there is one thing in religion I can't believe, it would be the Rapture of the Church before the Tribulation, there is nowhere in the Bible that talks about the Rapture, and it reads that Jesus will come back only once to beat the devil and set up his 1000 year long kingdom here on earth. I believe in God, and Jesus Christ, I don't follow their laws to a "T", and I'm full of sin, hardly ever go to church, and I only read the Bible when I don't have a good Louis L'Amour or Stephen King book on the road with me, so I'm not as educated in this as I should be, but I would like some others opinions on the topic of the Rapture and if you feel it is true. Thanks.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Rapture? Is it true
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:35 pm 
Site Admin

I feel a UFO rapture is possible but one coming from a spiritual being to collect souls and leave the sinful to deal with the problems of earth hmmm far fetched. If anything one day this earth will be under attack and many are going to be taken...taken to the heavens by silver ships and beings with black eyes.
Lord Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:46 pm 

About Me: I'm your usual dude. I love to play the guitar, I have alot to learn, I love my wife and kids with a passion and would proudly go to my grave for them. I don't drink much anymore, I quit toking years ago, but I still know how to enjoy life and have fun. My wife is my drug, I'm addicted and can't get enough. I revolve my life around her, if I'm not at work, you will find me with her and the kids off on one of our adventures. We love the paranormal and spend a large amount of time researching it. That is about all I can say about me.
Favorite Quotes: "When darkness falls, I come alive, fear me, for I am the Phantom of Darkness"
See, now that is something I can honestly believe in. I have said many times that one of these days the big ships are gonna arrive and take us all home. Or then again, the big ships could arrive to fry all of us. Remember that B-Rated comedy movie called Mars Attacks. It has a part in there where an Alien is running down the street playing a recording "Stop we come in piece, we will not harm you" or some shit like that. But the whole time he is playing this, the other aliens are frying everyone, now that was some classic low budget shit there.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:00 am 
Site Admin

Its low budget but it makes you think. Its a do or die situation one day we could be invaded or a new world could open up to us. As a preference I would rather go off into space I want to learn and see more then what is here on earth...earth bores me seriously.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:56 am 

I don't think the rapture is true. I don't believe everything in the Bible either, so I'm not really educated in it.

Going to church does not make you a good Christian any more than being in a garage makes you a car. :mrgreen:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:34 pm 

About Me: I AM the paranormal. I love death/ghosts/cryptozoology,etc. My hero is the Reaper because in death, we all become our perfect self. I am married to Rob 5 years this July and I'd kill/maim/dismember for him and our kids. I have a Supernatural high and I've tried everything once. I don't scare easily unless confronted by a circus clown or mall Santa. I am a pyromaniac. If you see me, I'll be the chubby lady dressed in black with alot of makeup, if you see me at all. Mostly I haunt your nightmares. I will be in an old cemetery listening to the dead or in old buildings soaking up the atmosphere with my ever present digital camera. I don't take the afterworld lightly and the first way to piss me off is to not take the dead seriously. I hate all holidays except Halloween. I love the night and all that walks in it.
Favorite Quotes: mortuii vivos docent- the dead teach the living.
Death is the ultimate equalizer, no man beats the reaper.
Personally, I think most of the bible is a big, sexist lie told to control people and who the hell knows what honestly went down over 2000 years ago. I think Jesus was an alien and God is an astronaut. I freakin love that movie Nightbreed, now there is some shit to make a person think. All these mutants were persecuted and killed just for being paranormal- just like major religions thru the years have persecuted and killed in the name of God- especially those Catholics. I think the bible has some good moral basis, I mean if we just went around doing what the fuck we pleased, it would be chaos but come the hell on- some sexist pig had to have sat down one day and was sick of his old lady beatin' the shit out of him and came up with that load of crap about men being in contol of women and how women cant do this or that. Fuck that. The only thing I cant do like a man is piss standing up real well. Oh shit- I shouldn't have even started on religion. Anyway, basically, most of the stuff in the bible in Revelations is subjective to personal interpretation, I seriously don't believe some giant appearance of of angels and christ is gonna happen, I do believe that the human race is destined for extinction just like the dinosaurs, we are destroying ourselves and all the natural disasters and "evil" has been here since time immemorial and will continue, it's nothing new, it's not a prophecy, it is just the way it is.

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 6:23 am 

About Me: Made a post about me. But when it goes by-by I'll do this.
Favorite Quotes: Today my favorite quote is, (this one is especialy for Rick)
"People always have the time/money to do the things they really want to do"
phantom69 wrote:
Anyone ever read the Left Behind Series by Jerry B. Jenkins and Dr. Timothy LaHaye. I read every one of those books, they are a good read anyways, quite suspenseful. In the first book, they write of all these people just dissapearing, and that is Jesus Rapturing his church. Honestly, if there is one thing in religion I can't believe, it would be the Rapture of the Church before the Tribulation, there is nowhere in the Bible that talks about the Rapture, and it reads that Jesus will come back only once to beat the devil and set up his 1000 year long kingdom here on earth. I believe in God, and Jesus Christ, I don't follow their laws to a "T", and I'm full of sin, hardly ever go to church, and I only read the Bible when I don't have a good Louis L'Amour or Stephen King book on the road with me, so I'm not as educated in this as I should be, but I would like some others opinions on the topic of the Rapture and if you feel it is true. Thanks.

Let me tell you this much....God, Goddess, what ever, who ever, the surprem being did not write 95% of that ,man did, as mostly a way to goveren the people everybody, religious figures of the day,kings,goverments etc.. had thei two cents added. God just wants you to be good to those around you and yourself, not to needlessly hurt people, try to right your wrongs. Just be a good person. If you do that...you will be doing better then 85% of people who go to church every day. besides "god" didn't build churches, Man did, saying it is for "God" then passing round a plate to pay for it and only a small precent, if any actually goes to the church. However "God" did create the out doors, and you can go talk, give praise,thanks,worship to the great ALL at anytime and I know it will matter and I know he will hear it. Main thing is, when you lay on your death bed and take your last breath and reflect back on your life do you want to see a life full of regetes,broken promises, should haves, and unfinished business, and knowing you hurt alot of people? OR do you wanta look back and know you did everything you could to help everyone you you could, that you tried to right your wrongs with people you accidently hurt or wronged and be proud of the way you lived your life. We always have a choice, sometimes we forget that.I don't think you need to worry bout what the Bible says so much, even Jesus said, "when you hear(read) truth you will know it's truth."Go with your gut on stuff, you are pre-wired to know what is right and what is really a sin in Gods eyes NOT mans.

~~~Ember

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:06 am 

Well...personally, I have had visions of great distruction here and saw a merging of the worlds, like spirit and faery and other realms/dimentions mergining into,(and as I believe, once again. cuz those dimention where once part of this one) I have seen planes just falling out of the sky, cars and anything electronic not working, havin something to do with the earths magnetic feild? I'm not too sure.
Dragons flying in sky over head and Christains ralling sayin it, the gates of hell have opened for the big war of good and evil, but me not being Christian, see what is really going on.That it is just some of the diamentions merging.
I also saw people just dropping dead of heart-attacks cuz they mentaly could not handle seeing dragons,faeries and dead loved ones / ghost being among us, in real time and totaly physical real.I saw glimpest of news cast ( must have been before that stuff/electronics stop working) news cast of people saying not to shoot at the dragons, it will only anger them, and evanglist going on about the rapture of god is here. The sky in my visions is a weird redish orange, with lots of smoke every where. People are totally freaking out, the "normal" become nuts and start rioting and killing people for no reason, and stealing etc. I saw fire raining down from the North east of the sky and tornados. My faery guide/friend Shasonna (who Rick has heard about before) becomes really, real and travels with me.The scarry thing is, is that alot of the buildings and delvopment that was in these visions, that were not real in real life, NOW ARE!! I have seen several of the buildings from my visions be built in the past few months. and the talk about the solar storm and how it could mess with our magnetic feild...well....
Also the tornado's the news played a clip of exactly something I saw in a vision 4 years ago. of three tornados/water spouts on the water. I freaked and ran to get my painting of it to show Jon. (Yes I painted that vision) Jon,my boyfriend turned white as a sheet when he saw the painting and compared it with the news clip.I did the painting 4 years ago, the 3 tornados just happened in the Gulf a couple of days ago.

I saw this old bombs that are dingy red and dingy off white with bold black letters land into buildings but didn't go off right away, they had like a 20-40 second delay.I saw cars just stopped in the street, cuz they all just stopped working and guns thrown on the ground cuz they wouldn't work, I didn't hear any phones or see anything electric that worked, I remember in my visions I am carring a sword and my athame, I guess for protection from the people going nuts. I remember feeling only a little concered about some of the dragons, but not all of them. I even got a ride at one point from one. The sad thing is...I don't see my kids or people who matter to me, and have the feeling that, they are gone. Sometimes when I water scry I see flashes back in forth of Anicent Rome, then us,Rome being built then us as the first colines, a romanen dude pointing and raising out of his throne upset and then a u.s. pres doing the same only raising up from his desk.
I see Rome in ruins, I see us in Ruins
These are all visions/dreams I have had. I have no time line on them, other then I see some of the thing that were only in my visions now are being built or have just been built. I don't know it the things I've seen are symboligy for other stuff of if what I saw was actually furture events. I have prodicted furture before, the spae shuddle blowing up on reintery before it every took off the pad, and 9-11 all tho in my vision dream the planes were bombs/missles hitting towers of people, not planes hitting actually buildings. I had that vision in May before it happened. I at first pasted it off as a bad dream, but wrte it down anyway cuz it had that sureal feeling to it.

Anyway..those are my thoughts. You are are the only ones besides a very few people that I've told my visions and dreams too.

~~~Ember

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:38 am 
Site Admin

The apocaylypse is intrigueing to me. I gladly welcome the cleansing of humanity. If tomorrow I could sacrifice myself to end the human race I would do it. This earth will die if humans are not wiped out its very sad but its also very realistic...diseases...famine....using up natural resources...war...murder etc
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:00 pm 

Humanity is destined to anilalate it's self. Nothing is every good enough for humans. Everything always must be bigger,better,more. We are the only species on the planet that does that. A lion eats till it's full usally only kills what it eats. go to a free buffet dinner and you will see human after human gorging themselves to the point of pukeing, or taking so much food to throw more then 1/2 of it away. A griaffe will leave seed pods and some leaves on a tree then it will move to a different area, so the previous one can recoupe, humans will strip it bear, then go strip another area bear. We are the only species that poisons our food,water and resources, even the very air we breathe.
I have qouted this many of times before, and I shall quote it again."Oh' what fools these mortals be"

~~~Ember

Profile E-mail