The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Rick likes little girls
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:52 pm 

About Me: Rick eats cock
Favorite Quotes: " Revenge is a dish best served cold "
Ricks a faggot

Last edited by Mike Dijital on Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Profile E-mail  

Post subject: Re: Homestead Nursing home in Kittery Maine
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:35 pm 

eek there I was looking through the pics I was thinnking mm number 5 gave me goosebumps when I got to number 7...I got a reaction so fierce I nearly threw up.

I have not ever got so strong a reaction from a photo before....I really want to hear what Mara says about this place.

I had to o back to discover what number it was and still looking at it a second time made me want to be sick.

I really think something nasty walks that corridor.

Albert Einstein

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 12:10 pm 

About Me: Rick eats cock
Favorite Quotes: " Revenge is a dish best served cold "
Alot of people were left here to die, im sure alot of souls roam the halls, when i was looking it up online i found this

" Mrs. Bernice (Brake) Wade

KITTERY, Maine — Mrs. Bernice (Brake) Wade, 80, of Kittery, died Saturday, Feb. 24, 2001, at the
Homestead Nursing Home in Kittery.

She was born Sept. 8, 1920, in Northfield, N.H., the daughter of the late Mr. and Mrs. Arthur and
Abigail (Nudd) Brake. She attended local schools in New Hampshire.

She married Joseph Wade in November 1938 in Tilton, N.H. They later moved to the Kittery area
where they worked and raised a family for many years. She was predeceased by her husband in 1971.

She worked at the former Data General Co. in Portsmouth, N.H., as an assembler, retiring in 1986.

She is survived by three daughters, Bonny Fernald and Beatrice Hunter, both of Kittery, and Barbara
Davies of Tilton; one son, James Wade of Bath; a sister, Doris Catalino of Portsmouth; 11
grandchildren; and 12 great-grandchildren.

She was predeceased by a grandson, Joseph Fernald, who died in 1996; a son, Joseph R. Wade in
1999; two sisters; and two brothers.

WADE — Mrs. Bernice (Brake) Wade, 80, of Kittery, Maine, died Saturday, Feb. 24, 2001, following a
long illness, at the Homestead Nursing Home in Kittery. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m.
Tuesday, Feb. 27, 2001, at the Wilson-Cooper Funeral Home, 21 Rogers Road, Kittery. The Rev. Real
Nadeau, pastor of St. Raphael's Catholic Church in Kittery, will conduct services. A graveside
committal service and burial will follow at Cavalry Cemetery in Portsmouth. Visiting hours will take
place from 6 to 8 p.m. on Monday at the funeral home. At the family's request, in lieu of flowers,
contributions may be sent to the "Resident Activity Fund" in care of Hannah Rothemel, Homestead
Nursing Home, 459 U.S. Route 1, Kittery, ME 03904. "

it just reinforced my thoughts on the place

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:33 pm 

About Me: I'm your usual dude. I love to play the guitar, I have alot to learn, I love my wife and kids with a passion and would proudly go to my grave for them. I don't drink much anymore, I quit toking years ago, but I still know how to enjoy life and have fun. My wife is my drug, I'm addicted and can't get enough. I revolve my life around her, if I'm not at work, you will find me with her and the kids off on one of our adventures. We love the paranormal and spend a large amount of time researching it. That is about all I can say about me.
Favorite Quotes: "When darkness falls, I come alive, fear me, for I am the Phantom of Darkness"
Wow, this place is awesome, I bet a nice Paranormal Investigation would do this place some good. Do you happen to know the exact history on this place, why did it close down etc...I got the same reaction out of pic 7 as Amethist did, infact, I was in the middle of taking a bite from my peanut butter sandwich as I was scrolling through the pics and when 7 poped up, I got peanut butter everywhere on my face except for in my mouth. it defenately looks like a great place for a haunt, I'm quite interested in this place if you know anything else about please share. Thanks, and great pics man. :shock:

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:38 pm 
Site Admin

I did not get much off picture 7 but then again I am fucking stoned out of my mind and eating grilled cheese sandwiches here. Yeah not what you would expect of a founder but then again I am not your normal founder haha. It looks like a cool place to walk around in reminds me of this one building we did up in NY.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:48 am 

lol well i did eat some left over pizza that day so maybe it was the spirit of the anchovies attacking me. (my man makes the best pizza and silly me ate the left over slice that had been on the bench for hours...me who should know better ..idiot me)
but yeah it just freaks me...might not help that I have a fear of the dark and small enclosed places make me freak a lil too...but it was the strongest feeling I have ever felt from a photo

Albert Einstein

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 3:22 pm 
Site Admin

Try going in that cave I went into up in NY months ago. One of the tunnels I crawled through was so tiny we almost got stuck in it. The ceiling was even coming down imagine being stuck with the ceiling of a cave on top of you not being able to move that would suck big time.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:56 pm 

AngelOfThyNight wrote:
Try going in that cave I went into up in NY months ago. One of the tunnels I crawled through was so tiny we almost got stuck in it. The ceiling was even coming down imagine being stuck with the ceiling of a cave on top of you not being able to move that would suck big time.
Rick

eeeeeeeeek

Albert Einstein

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:21 pm 
Site Admin

Yeah I get myself into some situations at times cannot wait to get back out there to visit some sites. Very soon....adventure awaits me.
Rick

Profile E-mail  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 10:08 am 

Great photos,MIke! I guess they have plans for the site:
http://www.wirenh.com/Features/Cover_St ... 62146.html

Gonna turn the site into a 88-room hotel-you can check in anytime you like,but you can never leave! :lol:
~Robin

P.S. I really didn't get anything too specific myself from the pics, just the general creeps...

Profile E-mail