The Paranormal & Ghost Society Private BBS Hosted By Lord Rick At www.paranormalghostsociety.org
Our Bulletin Board System is designed for our subscribers and friends. It is a series of forums hosted by PGS where we discuss the functions of our organization and an innovating BBS which revolves around many functions within our group sign up its free!
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:21 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Lord Rick Presidential Campaign Page Is Now Active For 2012
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 8:16 pm 
Site Admin

Some will think I am just humoring the public but I am not eventually you will see my banners across the web on various sites, myspace, and anywhere you can think of. I have made right click enabled so you can save our banners at the top and the bottom of this page. Please save them and link those banners to the site below. We have a LONG ways to go but I do think anything is very possible. I do not think anybody can ever laugh at me for wanting to do the right thing. That was my special announcement last night and when it hits youtube as well as other networks we expect a lot of good things to come of it. Last nights show was a record breaker for me and I am sure this page for starters will be getting ALOT of hits. We will need sponsors, funding in the next few years towards campaigning, and will be hoping to get the media interested in my goals. You may know me as a founder, author, and talk show host. But I also want you to look at me as a source of hope! As I said years ago all of you have the chance to be a part of something so much more then you ever realized! Thank you last night for all those who said they would vote for me 2012 is supposedly the end of the world according to south American culture it would be a spectacular victory. Just remember I am somebody with a vision! We have a lot of time to get organized for this and I will continue also my paranormal adventures and talk show of the open kind!

http://www.paranormalghostsociety.org/l ... mpaign.htm

Lord Rick

Profile E-mail